Jonathan Carone wrote: ↑July 22nd, 2019, 8:54 am I don’t think some of you realize the budget size of some of these AAC schools, even if you take football out.https://pilotonline.com/sports/college/ ... e2474.html
Has a beautiful graph of athletic budgets of Virginia schools.
Liberty is spending north of $45 Million.
A simple click on the conference column and the AAC is just below the A-10.
- 49 Connecticut AAC $83,121,820
- 54 Cincinnati AAC $62,804,292
- 56 Houston AAC $55,277,308
- 57 Central Florida AAC $56,327,225
- 59 South Florida AAC $48,227,500
- 60 Memphis AAC $48,443,158
- 61 East Carolina AAC $48,387,287