This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
https://org.amazon.com/

You made a difference.
Because you placed this order at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will make a donation to Liberty University.

Remember to always start at smile.amazon.com to support charity every time you shop.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Amazon Smile does not cost a penny to you but can pay big dividends for your favorite charities. No downside to using it whatsoever.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Ill just say there are a lot of charities out there. Some need Bezos' pennies more than others.
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:Ill just say there are a lot of charities out there. Some need Bezos' pennies more than others.
Yeah, for some reason I've seen just about every non-profit pushing this recently, including Liberty (which honestly feels like money-grubbing). Consider smaller, local charities that are desperate for donations, or set up an adoption/missions fund at your church to link this to. Do likewise with your Kroger card.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I gotta take time to figure out how to set this up
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:I gotta take time to figure out how to set this up
For your "summer tour" charity? :lol:
I gotta lot of concerts this year. One a week in June!! Just went to Stevie Nicks last week. Alice Cooper later this month. Def Leppard next month. Maybe I should start a GoFund me!
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]