Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
Haven't seen this on here yet but Mike Minyard has accepted a job with Austin Peay
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Wow
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
I want to say his family (or just him) is from Oklahoma, so geographically that makes sense. Surprising nonetheless. Wonder if IM had anything to do with it - not speculating, just curious.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUnpretty11 wrote:I want to say his family (or just him) is from Oklahoma, so geographically that makes sense. Surprising nonetheless. Wonder if IM had anything to do with it - not speculating, just curious.
He was probably totally unaware of it :flamingdevil
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Austin Peay was in Tennessee last time I checked. Mike did a bang-up job for the school.
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
The reasoning I was given is that he feels Austin Peay will provide a better opportunity to advance his career.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Austin Peay was in Tennessee last time I checked. Mike did a bang-up job for the school.
Idk why but I always thought Austin Peay was in Texas. I took my geography classes at LU, so that explains a lot. But, technically, he did move 9 hours (roughly) closer to OKC :D

Agreed on his success at Liberty.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Austin Peay was in Tennessee last time I checked. Mike did a bang-up job for the school.
Yeah. I was thinking the same thing
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Writing on the wall.

JB gone = no more security blanket. Get out of dodge, fast!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I have always gotten Austin Peay confused as being in Texas. I get it confused with Stephen F. Austin.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I have always gotten Austin Peay confused as being in Texas. I get it confused with Stephen F. Austin.
At least I'm not the only one...
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]