Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
#622533
Take heart, TH Spangler. It was more likely Qatar Airways at either Doha or IAH. The latter is where I suspect he made the transition to AA for the regional jet into JAX. I made all of those connections pre-pandemic and never checked bags unless absolutely necessary for this very reason.
User avatar
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
#624740
Nothing against Voddie at all. Leaving him out of the equation, I find it funny about how many people think pastors, church leaders are "overworked."
I was a member of a pastors family for 50 years. I have known 100's of pastors, missionaries, ect. I can count on less than one hand, those who worked close to as hard as their average congregant. 8)
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]