This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By flamesbball84
Registration Days Posts
#260698
I have a feeling they'd lost a lot of money from traveling - when companies come in to start developing on these park lands, they coculd stand to lose a ton of visitors, and while they won't spend much at the actual park most likely, they are going to be spending money eating, on hotels, and other things that benefit the state.
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]