Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

User avatar
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
#100340
Once again I'm giving the SIDs props for stepping it up. Very nicely done.

Image

Here is the schedule for audio interviews during camp:
Countdown to Kickoff Assistant Coach Feature Interview Schedule
Running Backs – Frank Hickson (Aug. 4)
Tight Ends – Pete Sundheim (Aug. 8)
Linebackers – Robert Wimberly (Aug. 12)
Defense – Tom Clark (Aug. 14)
Wide Receivers – Charlie Skalaski (Aug. 17)
Passing Game/Quarterbacks – Brandon Streeter (Aug. 20)
Offense/Offensive Line – Scott Wachenheim (Aug. 22)
Defensive Line/Special Teams – Chad Wilt (Aug. 24)
Defensive Backs – Marshall Roberts (Aug. 26)
Training Camp Review – Danny Rocco (Aug. 30)
Click Here for Full Story
User avatar
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
#100373
Sly, I echo your praise. They have done an outstanding job this year. Also, good interview. I'm looking forward to the others.
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]