If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Realist
Registration Days Posts
Scar, I had to tell you about this one. The best game I've seen, honestly, ever, and I've watched some good ones. WU wins 98-97 in double OT, with the game story involving inadvertant whistles, technicals, noses bleeding, iv on the sideline for james shuler, and NIU pulling a Daruis Washington with missing 2 of three ft's on a phantom call with no time left. Shuler hit a three from 3 feet behind the arc with three secs left to put us up two.
By Realist
Registration Days Posts
PA I made need to have my blood pressure checked.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Great win for the conference and WU. Congrats
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
It seemed like you guys were playing catchup all night. That was a great gut check.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Yo Realist, I will call you later today (Sunday) or tomorrow to get your take. I will have some good stuff for the broadcast tomorrow! Of course I will have to credit you with the info.

SCAR
By Realist
Registration Days Posts
Scar, try to get me today if you can, looks like I'll be pretty busy tomorrow, at least up until gametime. I've been pretty much telling everyone about it for 24 hours straight and I have no problem telling it again. Unreal.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Realist, my in-laws came to town to surprise my wife on her birthday which is tomorrow so I don't know if I will be able to get a moment to call tonight. Big birthday. The Flames may have to deliver a win for my extended family :wink:. Hey it could happen! I will catch up with you later Realist...I am sure I will get to read about some of the game in the Winthrop gamenotes.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
congrats to you guys WU, and if you have a left or right side weakness that doesn't go away thats a bad sign! Keep the BP in check :D
5 plus 7 model

I wouldn't build this up and get your hopes up t[…]

Family Travel Obsession

If you have a rental car in Paris this summer, bra[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now […]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]