Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By sstaedtler
Gaberiel Fuster on Twitter -

I will be signing my letter of intent to play Football at Liberty University tmrw @ 630pm in the Media Center at Deep Creek High School. Everyone is welcome to attend. I would also like to say thank you to everyone who helped me on my journey so far. GO FLAMES 🔥
@libertyflames

...Thrilled to get this guy at a position of huge need.
LU 57 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Most of our recruits are 3 stars with multiple offers from other FBS schools, but a few recruits only had offers from FCS schools. Are those latter recruits FBS ready, or will they be red shirting to get FBS ready?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: ↑December 18th, 2019, 9:47 am Most of our recruits are 3 stars with multiple offers from other FBS schools, but a few recruits only had offers from FCS schools. Are those latter recruits FBS ready, or will they be red shirting to get FBS ready?
I have noticed that most of our recruits don't seem to have any offers from Power 5 conference schools. I was hoping we'd get some who rejected P5's to sign with LU.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Same, FFB. He and the DL from Atlanta are the two players I am most excited about so far I think.
By FLAMEfromBAMA
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote: ↑December 18th, 2019, 10:45 am Same, FFB. He and the DL from Atlanta are the two players I am most excited about so far I think.
Yep, real pumped for Aakil and Whitehead! Shoot, excited for our JUCOs too haha! I don't think most of us realize how good this class is relative to our recruiting history!
By R i
Registration Days Posts
SAME. Fastest growing program in AMERICA. haha. I kind of believe it when you look at growth in recruiting specifically.

I changed my mind, Gage Basham is my favorite signee so far. He will be a FORCE up front where it starts for the offense. Really highly rated and played for a great high school program. He will dominate for years to come.
chris leedlelee liked this
By sstaedtler
So far we have 15. 3 we still need to sign are as follows:

WR CJ Daniels
WR Javian Lofton
OL Brian Hannibal

Fuster will sign tonight but doesn't count towards our total at LB, I believe.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Interesting. Usually we dont do tweets for pwo so i wonder if we ended up giving these 2 schollies with the biggins news and humes news. Biggins to announce that at midnight is pretty weak honestly.

Btw you have to wonder if freeze was referencing humes when he said he had to twll a couple kids they werent fits in his press conference.

Congress needs to get involved and pass a law ca[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]