Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
that shot of SCAR chasing down Gomes is priceless, FSN!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
BJ and the crew:

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
"Celebs"

FSN

ceremony for the Williams'

Jerry's "number" is retired

I have no idea whats going on here. Dude in a skirt. Honoring LU's Celtic heritage :?
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Coach Green's next Katie Feenstra is in the shot marked celebs. She is sitting in a blue and gold jacket next to coach Heather Stephens. Coach had 2 recruits on campus this weekend.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I screwed up the original post- was she in the Nascar shot? If so, its over in that thread on Non-LU sports (about the kid sponsored by LU)
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Yes she is in the NASCAR shot.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
thesportscritic wrote:
SuperJon wrote:Me and TDDance about had an unfavorable encounter with Mrs. Falwell.
what happened?
We were coming back from getting drinks and LUPD was being completely stupid with how they were directing traffic. Then this police car comes around us and are ok with it. Then this SUV comes around us and we're flipping about and thinking about showing a finger or laying on the horn until we saw the license plate said LU02.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:Coach Green's next Katie Feenstra is in the shot marked celebs. She is sitting in a blue and gold jacket next to coach Heather Stephens. Coach had 2 recruits on campus this weekend.
I ran into her and I think Coach Deyo at convo on Friday. I gave her a lollipop as a show of goodwill
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
BJ, you can't give recruits anything. That's an NCAA violation. C'mon now.

I make myself laugh sometimes.
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:Coach Green's next Katie Feenstra is in the shot marked celebs. She is sitting in a blue and gold jacket next to coach Heather Stephens. Coach had 2 recruits on campus this weekend.
yea, she is huge!!
5 plus 7 model

Process of elimination... Why is ND left with 2 g[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now :[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't[…]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]