Our Christian foundation is what makes our university unique. This is the place to bring prayer requests, discuss theological issues and how to become better Champions for Christ.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
#503933
yesterday afternoon Jibri Bryan was shot and killed at a gas station across the street from where I used to live in Macon. He was a senior guard and a great kid. A lot of my friends who still work there are still in shock. I briefly spoke with Jason Eaker last night. they are just trying to get through this. they definitely covet your prayers.
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]