Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
So we brought in a UNC OL transfer and a 6'4" WR from Purdue (prev Auburn). Even though we only return 2 of the starters we still seem somewhat deep there if we stay healthy. Losing CJ Daniels at WR sucks, but there appears to be a plethora of people to replace him and Bedgood's production with Donte Lee and now this guy, plus the transfer from NC State and Coastal.
By cruzan_flame13
Humble_Opinion wrote: May 6th, 2024, 3:23 pm So we brought in a UNC OL transfer and a 6'4" WR from Purdue (prev Auburn). Even though we only return 2 of the starters we still seem somewhat deep there if we stay healthy. Losing CJ Daniels at WR sucks, but there appears to be a plethora of people to replace him and Bedgood's production with Donte Lee and now this guy, plus the transfer from NC State and Coastal.
Don't forget the receiver from WVU who was injured before the last season. He returns as well.
Baybird liked this
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
Yeah Reese Smith I think? There was another guy whom was said to be very fast (from Nebraska) I think? Fortenberry is a big body whom hasn't received much playing time, but maybe he can step up too? I think this position group is the most interesting heading into Summer to see where they end up.
cruzan_flame13 liked this
Future Schedules.... Again

One day, our fans will learn to appreciate the i[…]

Athens Regional

I don’t know how to take that!

NCAA Realignment Megathread

In the FCS world, Richmond is moving their footb[…]

Prayers please

Congrats. What happens next? Finding a fe[…]