The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Need a series win to clinch regular season title, but I'm hoping for a sweep. Final CUSA series.
ATrain liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Liberty takes game 1, 9-6. 12 hits, but 4 errors.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey all had 3 hits each. Pitching was better than final score indicates. We gave up 4 unearned runs.
With Western Kentucky losing to Jacksonville State tonight, we have now clinched #1 seed in tournament, if my calculations are correct.
ECC29, Baybird, thesportscritic and 1 others liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: April 26th, 2024, 10:45 pm Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey all had 3 hits each. Pitching was better than final score indicates. We gave up 4 unearned runs.
With Western Kentucky losing to Jacksonville State tonight, we have now clinched #1 seed in tournament, if my calculations are correct.
Your calculations are correct. We are the regular season champions.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We lose finale 4-3. There's not enough room on this website for me to describe this game. But I emphasize we lost it, UTEP did not beat us, we beat ourselves. :dontgetit
thesportscritic liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
It's just a game, but it's an RPI killer, our 3rd bad loss in conference play. I can take getting beat, but I can't take giving a game away. I'll probably have to take medication to sleep tonight :D
Last edited by ballcoach15 on April 28th, 2024, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thesportscritic liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: April 28th, 2024, 3:36 pm It's just a game, but it's an RPI killer, our 3rd bad loss in conference play. I can't take getting beat, but I can't take giving a game away. I'll probably have to take medication to sleep tonight :D
If you're losing sleep over a softball game, and you're NOT a player or a coach of a team that was playing, you should seek professional help.
Purple Haize liked this
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
UTEP exposed us today with their strategy. Don't let Roupe beat us. Walked her all 4 times. Take her bat out of the lineup and we're hitting @ .235 as a team. Meanwhile we pitched to their best hitter (.392) and she had 3 hits that drove in 3 runs and scored the winning run!
ballcoach15 liked this
Prayers please

The contract is signed, and the embryos are ours.

CUSA Tournament Las Cruces, NM

WKU's Gardner took care of NMSU.

NCAA Realignment Megathread

ACC schools get 30-38M TV money. If 20-30M has to […]

2024 Season Thread

I wish. DBU is a bit of a haul even from my locati[…]