If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
#659875
Question for the basketball gurus:

Did UNC get hosed by the refs on the final shot last night ?
User avatar
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
#659881
ballcoach15 wrote: ↑January 31st, 2024, 10:13 am Question for the basketball gurus:

Did UNC get hosed by the refs on the final shot last night ?
I haven’t seen the angle that the official had. From the original angle on the first shot I didn’t see anything but you have to look through a defender to see contact. I didn’t see any good angle on the put back
ballcoach15 liked this
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]