If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
After watching first few games, I think Liberty was as good as anyone there, except Oklahoma, Tennessee and FSU. With the way the bracket is this year, the loss to SD state still hurts. We were in a bracket that was winnable to make it to Oklahoma City. I'll always think only scoring 2 runs on 5 straight hits in first inning, doomed us.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 8:32 pm After watching first few games, I think Liberty was as good as anyone there, except Oklahoma, Tennessee and FSU. With the way the bracket is this year, the loss to SD state still hurts. We were in a bracket that was winnable to make it to Oklahoma City. I'll always think only scoring 2 runs on 5 straight hits in first inning, doomed us.
We didn't have any depth in the circle. That is what doomed us. Proud of the girls though.
flamehunter liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
And Oklahoma is WAAAY better than anyone else.

There's a chance that OU becomes the first team ever to lead Division I in runs per game, ERA and fielding percentage in the same season. Whaaaaaat?!

The Sooners rank first in batting average (.372), scoring (8.39 runs per game), home runs per game (1.96) and slugging percentage (.683). They have five different players with at least 10 home runs and 45 RBIs.

Maybe FSU came take them. MAYBE. But I doubt it.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: June 4th, 2023, 10:23 pm There's a chance that OU becomes the first team ever to lead Division I in runs per game, ERA and fielding percentage in the same season.
JK, what's the Okey's ERA this year? :dontgetit
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Good thing they don't have a pitch clock in softball. The pitcher from Oklahoma (Bahl), has a windup that last about 30 seconds. She is great, but unwatchable.
That pitcher from Stanford is really something. Would love to see someone like her on the mountain.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]