The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We win 5-4, in a game that shouldn't have been that close. Trailing 4-2 in bottom of 6th, Hudson hit a 3 run homer. We left 10 runners on base.
By DStewart
At the beginning of the broadcast, Amber Bishop-Riley said Liberty needs to focus on being more consistent...with at-bats and defense. While I agree, I guess that's easier said than done.

I'm headed to the game today and hoping to snag one of those Dot bobbleheads!

By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Ladies get the 6-0 win today. Paige Bachman with a CG 2 hitter. Bats are starting to jingle a little bit. Hopefully they can keep improving and get smoking hot for the post-season.
Baybird, Dalegarz1 liked this
By Dalegarz1
Made it for the last 5 innings. Nice to sweep! Three defensive plays are worth noting. On the positive side, Howard made a tremendous play at shortstop-totally laid out to snag a ball up the middle and then on her hands and knees tagged second for the force. On the negative side were two outfield plays. A lack of communication between our CF and RF resulted in a dropped ball (after what appeared to be an outstanding catch) and a run scored. As a former coach the second one bothered me a great deal even though no damage was done. In KSU’s last at bat they were trailing by 2 with a runner on second base. In that situation, every outfielder should know that you keep the batter off of second on a base hit. Instead our left fielder threw to home allowing the batter to advance to second as the tying run. Lack of coaching or mental mistake by player?
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We swept Kennesaw State, and our RPI dropped. We need to beat Clemson, VT, Charlotte and Alabama, and sweep all remaining ASUN teams. (Central Arkansas has RPI of 18)
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]