If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By prototype
Registration Days Posts
I added BJ. I'm good with adding your dad, if we can find an eighth team:)

Drafting tomorrow night - late. Sorry. season is close and I have basketball practice every night.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Do we still need an 8th team?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote: March 27th, 2023, 1:33 pm jbock - your dad want in?

Baybird - send me your email.

Sending you pm now
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
guys - I know this is terrible, but I'm going to change draft to tomorrow night {Wednesday} - just want to get league settled. and fix draft to snake. See now that I'm first pick and its not snake, which is not fair to everyone else.

BJ - You get email?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I always pick last. Every year. I'm sure it's just coincidence 😁
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Not a problem, and glad we’ll have eight teams — a lot better than six. Thanks for doing the league.
Baybird liked this
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: March 28th, 2023, 9:22 pm I always pick last. Every year. I'm sure it's just coincidence 😁
When I saw that and I picked first - I knew I had to reset it;)
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Tha playoff are set!!

Laymantown Lakers (4) vs. Icterus Galbula (1)

Prototype (3) vs. Team Baybird (2)
Baybird liked this
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
When we drafted I went high risk high reward with multiple picks trying to catch lightening. I drafted Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton, Jacob DeGrom, and Anthony Rendon. I knew every single one of them was a very high injury risk. And because of injuries I essentially got nothing out of those 4 combined. Rough year for yours truly.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
aredd33 wrote: September 12th, 2023, 8:51 pm When we drafted I went high risk high reward with multiple picks trying to catch lightening. I drafted Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton, Jacob DeGrom, and Anthony Rendon. I knew every single one of them was a very high injury risk. And because of injuries I essentially got nothing out of those 4 combined. Rough year for yours truly.
That's what you have to do when you are up against people like Galbula (Unquestionably the best Baseball fantasy player I have ever know)

Thanks for playing this year!! See you next!!
Baybird liked this
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Thanks Proto for doing the league. It’s always challenging to win these things. Baybird about did me in. Had a hot start and some luck at the end.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote: September 25th, 2023, 6:10 pm Thanks Proto for doing the league. It’s always challenging to win these things. Baybird about did me in. Had a hot start and some luck at the end.
Congrats on winning again... Next year... Love all the new teams this year - felt like most games were competitive...
LUminary, Baybird liked this
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
We are short one team in our ASOR Baseball League. Anyone intertested? Draft is tomorrow night. If yes, send me your email and I will invite you.

Thanks!!!!
By 47/5-2
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote:We are short one team in our ASOR Baseball League. Anyone intertested? Draft is tomorrow night. If yes, send me your email and I will invite you.

Thanks!!!!
I can jump in if all you need is one more to make it work.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Thoughts from anyone else in the league. Last night i losat another one too - so we would need 2 more now - to keep it a 10 team league.
By Baybird
prototype wrote: March 26th, 2024, 10:17 am Thoughts from anyone else in the league. Last night i losat another one too - so we would need 2 more now - to keep it a 10 team league.
I'm willing to do it again this year.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
OK - I invited 47/5-2 and our good friend BJ, who wanted to do it last year again, but tried to get in to late.

Let's see if he responds. If he does - let's do draft tomorrow night. Work for everyone? I did a 30 second clock to make it roll:)
Baybird liked this
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote: March 26th, 2024, 12:04 pm OK - I invited 47/5-2 and our good friend BJ, who wanted to do it last year again, but tried to get in to late.

Let's see if he responds. If he does - let's do draft tomorrow night. Work for everyone? I did a 30 second clock to make it roll:)
I'm good with that.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
BJ is in!!!!! and has joined. Looks like we will be drafting tomorrow night.

Talk to you all then.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]