By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Ill flame
It may have been a rough last couple weeks for football and basketball but the hockey team is thriving as always. Last week they dominated then #2 UNLV to move up in the rankings from number 4 to number 2. I wish they would report attendance numbers but from eyeballing it over the course of the season so far it seems like attendance has been improving slightly from previous seasons. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that almost every team on the schedule is ranked.

https://www.liberty.edu/club-sports/new ... las-vegas/
TH Spangler liked this
By Ill flame
The women's hockey team lost today in OT to mckendree college. Their winning streak ends at 57 wins. They were only 3 days away from going 2 full years without losing a game. That's insane in any sport but especially hockey where top teams lose regularly.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
My sources say that an LU hockey player was seriously injured last night. Does anyone have any details? :dontgetit
By Ill flame
The player was Josh Fricks. It was an apparent neck injury. I read a rumor that he hasn't been able to move on his left side but details have been pretty sparse.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Just saw an update on Facebook where his brother is with him. Josh spoke briefly - he's got two broken vertebrae in his neck. Also, limited movement in his left arm. But he seemed to be in good spirits and thanked everyone for their prayers.
By Ill flame
The lady flames have won their 5th national title in a row today by beating Minot state 3-2. The men's team plays Minot state tonight at 8 in the semifinal game. We are 1-12 against them all time but that one win came during the last weekend of the regular season.

Baybird liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]