If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Tothehoopyall1
I’ve been critical of Blake Preston and Colin Porter to some extent at times this season. I still don’t like some things about Blake’s game at times but he has come on strong this year. He is being more aggressive and contributing in a number of ways. Porter is coming on strong as well and to be honest I’ve been surprised. HCRM has done a great job molding the team and leading them to a 17-5 record.
So, I was wrong on these two players but I am happy to see them and the team coming together as we approach the conference tournament.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Tothehoopyall1 wrote: January 29th, 2023, 3:10 pm I’ve been critical of Blake Preston and Colin Porter to some extent at times this season. I still don’t like some things about Blake’s game at times but he has come on strong this year. He is being more aggressive and contributing in a number of ways. Porter is coming on strong as well and to be honest I’ve been surprised. HCRM has done a great job molding the team and leading them to a 17-5 record.
So, I was wrong on these two players but I am happy to see them and the team coming together as we approach the conference tournament.
Funny. At the FGCU game I leaned over to my wife after the 4th missed lay up by LU big men and said ‘I’m sure they are nice guys but they are about worthless’…….now they’ve gone on a 3 point barrage.
I’m not going to say I was wrong. I am going to say it provided motivation for them to step up their game. Even if their post play is suspect :D
Tothehoopyall1, Baybird liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]