Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 5th, 2022, 12:43 pm Prevo wasn't at press conference yesterday. I wonder if he's in Alaska or Arizona ?
It’s December. Definitely Arizona
By Tnobes
Keeping Aldridge would be smart on so many levels, his defense stats are better than staggs, the players really really like him and it would help chadwell gain trust and he knows the ins and outs of liberty football and the area. I really hope he is offered to stay
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: December 5th, 2022, 11:15 pm The two previous posts need to be deleted. The filth placed in the reply's from disgruntled Coastal fans is disgusting. It's one thing to come after your prior coach. It's out of bounds and reprehensible to come after his wife and children!
Then……don’t read the replies. Problem solved
Liberty22 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: December 6th, 2022, 12:53 am
Purple Haize wrote: December 6th, 2022, 12:36 am
LUDad wrote: December 5th, 2022, 11:15 pm The two previous posts need to be deleted. The filth placed in the reply's from disgruntled Coastal fans is disgusting. It's one thing to come after your prior coach. It's out of bounds and reprehensible to come after his wife and children!
Then……don’t read the replies. Problem solved
Sorry, that don't work for me. Don't you think wife and children will sign up for this forum and read everything applicable to their father or husband?
I agree. But it’s a Twitter thing. Not a Sea of Red thing.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Since one of those posts is Coach Chadwell's own Twitter account, they are probably already aware of the replies to some extent. I believe this would affirm to them that they are now in a much better place and situation. The context in which these appear on ASOR is positive and should not be taken down due to some filth from the beach.
Kricket, Liberty22, Purple Haize and 1 others liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: December 6th, 2022, 9:23 am Let the posts stand. But only if the twitter reply videos that have have been doctored to contain racial and sexual slurs against Chadwell's wife and children are deleted.
You do understand no one here can delete Twitter replies, right?
Liberty22 liked this
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I need to speak with the manager.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: December 6th, 2022, 10:29 am
Purple Haize wrote: December 6th, 2022, 9:30 am
LUDad wrote: December 6th, 2022, 9:23 am Let the posts stand. But only if the twitter reply videos that have have been doctored to contain racial and sexual slurs against Chadwell's wife and children are deleted.
Have never used Twitter. AlI I know is that this trash directed against Coaches wife and children should not be tolerated and needs to be removed one way or the other.
If that’s how you feel about meaningless words from anonymous people on the internet under no circumstance should you ever for any reason sign up for twitter.
Liberty22, Purple Haize liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Have never used Twitter. AlI I know is that this trash directed against Coaches wife and children should not be tolerated and needs to be removed one way or the other.
If you’ve never used Twitter how do you know what the replies were?
By rhezick
aredd33 wrote: December 6th, 2022, 11:16 am

If that’s how you feel about meaningless words from anonymous people on the internet under no circumstance should you ever for any reason sign up for twitter.
This is like watching my mom discover youtube comments for the first time...
Liberty22, Purple Haize liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]