Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Since it seems to be all over but the press Conference let the thread for LU’s new FB Coach begin. (Bonus points for how long he’s at LU before another P5 school scoops him up! :) )

I think it will be an exciting brand of football on the offensive side. Hopefully all those who spoke Ill of him at CSU (academic and bookstore issues) bury the hatchet and embrace him. I look for him to continue LU’s success and win the first ever Conference Title in Football at the FBS level for LU. No pressure :D
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Kricket wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 4:54 pm :lol: you're a little presumptuous.
Seems a tad early to me too.
Kricket liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 5:10 pm Coastal laying an egg. Similar to Hugh laying an egg against NMSU.
Came here to say the same thing
Liberty22 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Coastal Defense looks awful. The offense looks bad too but the defense is a whole other level bad
By Tnobes
Are we 100% it's chadwell? I've read Tom Allen to liberty just a few minutes ago on Twitter. Not saying that means anything at all or true but we do know from coaching searches very rarely is it the "front runner" or name you hear the most.

I'm like 90% it's chadwell but still Ian could have a surprise
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
If this DC comes with him it’ll be very difficult to think it’s a good hire.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
The difference with CCU is that poor defense isn’t isolated to today or even this season.
Purple Haize liked this
By Tnobes
Deion was just named Colorado buffaloes coach. Smart timing to announce tonight during conference championship games, liberty should be announcing tonight while people are still watching games and checking ESPN, with press conference tomorrow
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
I really do believe that Chadwell hadn't made up his mind yesterday. I would assume today is the deadline.

With all the talk about Sexton leaking info about Freeze and Auburn, Im curious where Thamel is getting his Chadwell information from. He even had the offer amount, so someone has to be leaking that too...
AATL liked this
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 4th, 2022, 9:31 am I think this thread may have been started prematurely. Nothing is official until it's official.
I agree 100%. I’m wondering what plan B is.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Just like HF wasn't going anywhere? Obviously things can change but this is 99.9% a done deal. I just hope he doesn't bring his entire staff with him. If there is one thing that may hang things up, that might be it.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 4th, 2022, 9:31 am I think this thread may have been started prematurely. Nothing is official until it's official.
Of course it was started prematurely. It doesn’t necessarily mean the assumptions considered in initiating it are going to prove to be untrue.

Lot of babies born premature turn out just fine.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]