This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: August 31st, 2022, 7:03 am His speech on guns yesterday was so full of falsehoods (AR 15 fires a bullet 5 times faster than any other gun) and non sequiturs it was chilling. People believed it. And of course people believe this is ‘better’
Functionally, there is zero difference between an AR15 and a Ruger Mini, that is a gun that has been around for approximately 50 years. Prove me wrong.
I don't remember the exact model, but there was also a gun, early in the 1900's that had the same functionally that was used by the common man.
At least 90% of what the media says about firearms, is 100% :BS 8) 8)
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:His speech on guns yesterday was so full of falsehoods (AR 15 fires a bullet 5 times faster than any other gun) and non sequiturs it was chilling. People believed it. And of course people believe this is ‘better’
call me silly but "you think you can take us with your ar15s? we'll obliterate you away with F15's!" is bad speech writing. He literally abandoned a country where the enemy had 0 F15's and we turned tail and ran and left all our stuff there. ALSO which is it? a bunch of people with phones and american flags ALMOST OVERTHREW THE COUNTRY? or we couldn't possibly do so with AR15?

this stuff about "extremism" is also ridiculous. whitehouse spokeslady : "if you don't agree with the majority of people in the country, by definition that is extremist. " biden's approval rating is at 39%. if you think biden is doing a good job you are an extremist.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Yeah. But this is ‘Better’ then what we had before. So accept and embrace it
By paradox
Registration Days Posts
So So True. But if you don't embrace the Dem agenda, then you clearly have a problem and are under some serious suspicion for being a semi-platonic non-binary homophobic multi-choice maniac who has secret fantasies about overthrowing democracy, morality, and the current Post Malone North American Tour, which includes special appearances by Doja Cat on select dates.
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
Sad thing is we may never know... the senile old man might be trying to get us into nuclear war with Russia just to cover it up. Think Clinton bombing an aspirin factory x1000000.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
it was def leaked by someone who knows it would be swept under a rug somehow if not released to public. turn about is fair play I guess.

a few other random thoughts :

- there is basically a new video it seems almost twice a week where biden ends a speech and then wanders around the stage with 0 inkling what he's supposed to do next. how do they keep letting this happen? like they should be sending someone up there right away to direct him. but the other issue is that if he was not president, Kamala would be and thats even worse in my mind. they are sending the VP all over the place and shes up there talking like a jr higher who is doing a presentation on a project they didn't prepare for.

- also quietly they've already drawn in some of the qualifications for the student loan forgiveness. limiting who actually qualifies for it and its a GIANT distinction. going largely under reported btw. I still think that dies in the courts but they are already paring it back to try and keep it alive.

- inflation is basically here to stay. i would recommend any money that isn't invested in equities, stashed in savings you won't need for a while, put it in ibonds. I think ibonds will pay 7+ % for the next year and half at least. All politicians both left and right should not bet that their "we did that" stance will be valid come election time.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m still being told it all better than Trump :roll:
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Chickens coming home to roost.
For decades, the United States and other Western powers traded our industrial strength and technology for access to China’s burgeoning markets and cheap consumer goods. Wall Street and a few large firms enjoyed this arrangement, as did American princelings like Hunter Biden, who until October sat on the board of a Chinese fund whose shareholders include many Communist-state-owned enterprises.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Might surprise some of you, I think Alejandro Mayorkas is a straight up guy. We have a broken imagination system and neither party has sincerely try to fix it. We need imagants, but we're going to pay a price down the road for not screening properly and doing it the right way.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: May 11th, 2023, 4:15 pm We have a broken imagination system and neither party has sincerely try to fix it.
This is spot on. Illegal immigration is promoted by the policies of both parties and/or their special interest groups.
TH Spangler liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Not sure we'll ever recover from Biden/democrats current leadership/agenda. Imagration / or their green cult. Public schools systems have been infiltrated by deviant groomers. Sad, hard to believe we voted them in?
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 10:18 am Isn't what Sen Bob Menendez and Nadine Menendez indicted for the same crime as what Joe and Hunter have been doing?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/5-expl ... indictment
I don't know what Joe and Hunter have been doing, but I do know Senator Menendez was holding up Biden's bribes to foreign governments to keep migrants from coming here.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'd love to know what intel channels you have access to that confirmed that theory so early on in a conflict...
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: October 7th, 2023, 12:32 pm I'd love to know what intel channels you have access to that confirmed that theory so early on in a conflict...
Common sense? Hamas couldn’t fund this on their own. Iran is a huge supporter of Hamas We just gave Iran access to $6 billion. Hamas has most likely had these plans for awhile. Now that their main backer has billions more in resources off they went.
The dots are easy to connect
TH Spangler liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I was asking him for a reason. Not you. You bailed him out.

I'm not even saying it's wrong but it's insane to speak like something is fact this early on. Haven't we learned our lesson on that in regards to middle eastern conflict?

Plus it's TH. Dude spends so much time on here just spewing nonsense. Then quickly moves to something else when challenged on it.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: October 7th, 2023, 1:33 pm I was asking him for a reason. Not you. You bailed him out.

I'm not even saying it's wrong but it's insane to speak like something is fact this early on. Haven't we learned our lesson on that in regards to middle eastern conflict?

Plus it's TH. Dude spends so much time on here just spewing nonsense. Then quickly moves to something else when challenged on it.
Don't waste my time with you anymore postman :idea:

I worry Biden's next big disaster will result from his open boarders and unaccounted for got aways. Scary stuff.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]