Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
We received a Flames Club thank you envelope today and I really thought it was our parking hangers for the home games.
Any word on the delivery of parking and game tickets,
We ordered our parking early last year and received hanger parking tickets. Not sure if that will be this year as well or not. I hope for hard hangers so we have game mementos. If not, oh well.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I got the same envelope on Saturday!
CCWMichael liked this
By rtb72
Got the thank you card. I believe the tickets will be digital. The parking pass I'm not sure if it will be hard copy like last year or digital also. I expect to see something soon, since we are less than a month out.
By CCWMichael
Cider Jim wrote: August 15th, 2022, 4:54 pm I got the same envelope on Saturday!
My daughter absolutely love seeing Flames mail arrive.
She will always say: "MY FLAMES" and wants, I think more needs, to open the envelopes.
rtb72 liked this
By CCWMichael
rtb72 wrote: August 15th, 2022, 11:05 pm Got the thank you card. I believe the tickets will be digital. The parking pass I'm not sure if it will be hard copy like last year or digital also. I expect to see something soon, since we are less than a month out.
Maybe with no seats in yet they are not sending tickets?
By CCWMichael
All answered today!!!!!!
Mr. Old School here will miss collecting ticket stubs and/or parking hangers. I love walking in my daughters room and seeing all of the ticket stubs proudly displayed. Time to adapt and overcome.
rtb72 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote: August 17th, 2022, 9:40 pm All answered today!!!!!!
Did your tickets come via email or text?
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]