Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
For the record, I updated all the recent changes to the Future Schedules post. I also took down the scheduled dates with our future CUSA brethern since all of those games were given back to the league when we agreed to join.
LUOrange, Baybird liked this
By sstaedtler
I wasn't happy about losing JMU, but when Sordelett announced that Ball State in 2026 was moving to a home game, I knew JMU or Army had to go. This is what I think our out of conference will be each year and how I would grade it if I am right:

2023 - Bowling Green, at Buffalo, Old Dominion, UMass. D- (only thing saving this from an F was no FCS game and 3 home games)
2024 - Coastal Carolina, at App. State, Campbell, at UMass. B- (two great games, 2 terrible ones, but no Power 5)
2025 - Wake Forest, at Army, at Old Dominion, UMass B+ Three of 4 games actually pretty challenging and no FCS team. P5 at home.
2026 - at Wake Forest, Ball State, at UMass, Army C+ - only 1 regional game out of 4. JMU would have been better than Ball St.
By Have_a_Gansett_2011
sstaedtler wrote:I wasn't happy about losing JMU, but when Sordelett announced that Ball State in 2026 was moving to a home game, I knew JMU or Army had to go. This is what I think our out of conference will be each year and how I would grade it if I am right:

2023 - Bowling Green, at Buffalo, Old Dominion, UMass. D- (only thing saving this from an F was no FCS game and 3 home games)
2024 - Coastal Carolina, at App. State, Campbell, at UMass. B- (two great games, 2 terrible ones, but no Power 5)
2025 - Wake Forest, at Army, at Old Dominion, UMass B+ Three of 4 games actually pretty challenging and no FCS team. P5 at home.
2026 - at Wake Forest, Ball State, at UMass, Army C+ - only 1 regional game out of 4. JMU would have been better than Ball St.
Man to me that 2025 schedule has to be an A. Give yourself a win with UMass. ACC home game, at the prestigious West Point, and in the 757 with a rival? It doesn't get much better than that other than playing Vandy and Rutgers at home.
LUOrange, Baybird liked this
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 11th, 2022, 10:48 am Former ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE & SEATTLE SEAHAWK running back Shaun Alexander dropped by practice this morning.
FIFY

#RollTide
#GoHawks
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]