This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By sstaedtler
D'Souza was convicted over something no one goes to jail for or even gets a slap on the wrist for. I believe he was politically targeted.

As for the movie, it at minimum, warrants serious investigation by the authorities. I think the problem is that True the Vote, and many others, don't trust the FBI, DOJ, or other authorities to do their jobs. What concerns me is drop ballot boxes and ballot harvesting creates situations where 3rd parties are involved that have a huge stake in the game and situations where the voting process is completely unsupervised and out of watch by poll watchers.

I was suspicious when Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee all stopped counting at the same time for several hours. The reason you do that is to get all the Trump votes in to see how many you need to produce. Unfortunately, though people's instincts were right, the theories that abounded in the first two months were wrong. And that has made people hesitant to get back into this. I just worry if we don't fix it, our elections become almost like a 3rd world country.

One thing fact-checkers have pointed out that is hysterical to me is questioning the accuracy of cell phone tracking data. The NY Times said it was accurate, the CDC said it was very accurate tracking COVID patients, and the Supreme Court Justice Roberts said it was incredibly accurate when talking about another case. We have cell phone tracking data backed up by surveillance data. Mules show up exactly at the times you'd expect them to in the videos.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
“Cheating in an election “ is a pretty dramatic reading as to what he did. I would argue what Zuck et Al did had far more influence and questionable legality than what Dinesh did
sstaedtler, rtb72 liked this
By sstaedtler
Zuckerberg broke election laws in 5 Wisconsin counties, at minimum. And Arizona and Wisconsin did not comply with election laws by not producing required surveillance video at drop boxes.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: May 26th, 2022, 2:10 pm “Cheating in an election “ is a pretty dramatic reading as to what he did. I would argue what Zuck et Al did had far more influence and questionable legality than what Dinesh did
I wouldn't argue that point at all. I just find it funny that the guy making hay over claims about election integrity has been convicted of flouting the rules himself.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: May 26th, 2022, 3:07 pm
Purple Haize wrote: May 26th, 2022, 2:10 pm “Cheating in an election “ is a pretty dramatic reading as to what he did. I would argue what Zuck et Al did had far more influence and questionable legality than what Dinesh did
I wouldn't argue that point at all. I just find it funny that the guy making hay over claims about election integrity has been convicted of flouting the rules himself.
Again “flouting” seems a bit dramatic It’s a far cry from what happened in 2020 and no equivalence can be drawn despite your repeated attempts

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/what-w ... -to-pardon
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
"What happened in 2020" is a pretty meaningless phrase when nothing has actually come of all the attempts to uncover supposed widespread voter fraud. You would think if there was actually something there they would have found it by now.

Do you mean to tell me that someone as politically active and involved as Dinesh D'Souza wasn't fully aware that he was breaking campaign finance laws? Why else would he have asked others to donate for him and then reimburse them? Why not just donate the money himself if he was just trying to support a friend? He obviously didn't care about election integrity in that instance, why am I supposed to believe he does now?
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: May 26th, 2022, 4:29 pm "What happened in 2020" is a pretty meaningless phrase when nothing has actually come of all the attempts to uncover supposed widespread voter fraud. You would think if there was actually something there they would have found it by now.

Do you mean to tell me that someone as politically active and involved as Dinesh D'Souza wasn't fully aware that he was breaking campaign finance laws? Why else would he have asked others to donate for him and then reimburse them? Why not just donate the money himself if he was just trying to support a friend? He obviously didn't care about election integrity in that instance, why am I supposed to believe he does now?
Other than past character issues alone, and the flawed theory of geolocation "catching mules", there were at least a couple of claims made in the movie that were completely misleading. See "solving a murder" and "ACLED":

(Cue the "but NPR" responses. :roll: )
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: May 26th, 2022, 4:29 pm "What happened in 2020" is a pretty meaningless phrase when nothing has actually come of all the attempts to uncover supposed widespread voter fraud. You would think if there was actually something there they would have found it by now.

Things happened. Laws were broken. Lawyers not legislators helped shaped that elections. Rules were changed and oversight was lax. That is all beyond dispute. Comparing what Dinesh did to the laws Zuck broke in Wisconsin is a weak attempt at equivalency. I’m not saying what Dinesh did was a good thing. But it certainly wasn’t remotely close to what happened in Wisconsin PA and GA
But as I stated earlier I see no benefit in lamenting the past. Just focus on the future and make sure these type of shenanigans don’t happen again.
Last edited by Purple Haize on May 27th, 2022, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
sstaedtler liked this
By sstaedtler
"What happened in 2020" is a pretty meaningless phrase when nothing has actually come of all the attempts to uncover supposed widespread voter fraud. You would think if there was actually something there they would have found it by now."

This is false. First off, many Democrats and other officials did not comply with information requests. They were determined to run out the clock. There is literally no way to prove election fraud in less than two months. People rightly in my opinion, smelled a rat and knew something was wrong, but the theories early on didn't pass muster. True the Vote had to go through hoop after hoop get all the information. It cost 2 million dollars just to get all the cell phone data and then it took many, many 16 hour days to go through it all. As far as the surveillance, many states just didn't do it like WI and AZ even though it was required. The surveillance True the Vote did get was almost by accident. They said it was clear no one wanted them to get this information. Maybe the Democrats thought no one would actually go through all that cell phone data.
By rtb72
sstaedtler wrote: May 26th, 2022, 9:42 pm "What happened in 2020" is a pretty meaningless phrase when nothing has actually come of all the attempts to uncover supposed widespread voter fraud. You would think if there was actually something there they would have found it by now."

This is false. First off, many Democrats and other officials did not comply with information requests. They were determined to run out the clock. There is literally no way to prove election fraud in less than two months. People rightly in my opinion, smelled a rat and knew something was wrong, but the theories early on didn't pass muster. True the Vote had to go through hoop after hoop get all the information. It cost 2 million dollars just to get all the cell phone data and then it took many, many 16 hour days to go through it all. As far as the surveillance, many states just didn't do it like WI and AZ even though it was required. The surveillance True the Vote did get was almost by accident. They said it was clear no one wanted them to get this information. Maybe the Democrats thought no one would actually go through all that cell phone data.
Sorry, I can't help but laugh. The same reason Richard Burr wasn't investigated for "insider" trading, or Hillary is not a defendant with Sussman. The same reason no one knows who is on the "flight list" for Jeffry Epstein's little "resort". The same reason you and I would be thrown UNDER THE JAIL if we did even a small portion of what our politicians do. Both sides are in a game that is so big, we would shutter if we knew the truth inside our government. I include some state governments too. It's almost scary.
TH Spangler, sstaedtler liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: May 26th, 2022, 9:00 pm

Things happened. Laws were broken. Lawyers not legislators helped shaped that elections. Rules were changed and oversight was lax. That is all beyond dispute. Comparing what Dinesh did to the laws Zuck broke in Wisconsin is a weak attempt at equivalency. I’m not saying what Dinesh did was a good thing. But it certainly wasn’t remotely close to what happened in Wisconsin PA and GA
But as I stated earlier I see no benefit in lamenting the past. Just focus on the future and make sure these type of shenanigans don’t happen again.
What laws were broken and by who? What laws did Zuckerberg break? Do you mean the grants that went out to 2500 communities nationwide, that were available to anyone who applied for them? Do you mean the grants that went to more than 200 Wisconsin communities, many largely republican? The grants that were repeatedly upheld by the courts as not-at-all bribery?
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
sstaedtler wrote: May 26th, 2022, 9:42 pm People rightly in my opinion, smelled a rat and knew something was wrong, but the theories early on didn't pass muster.
This is something that is completely backwards to me. People started with the conclusion that Biden cheated and worked backwards to try to fit any kind of evidence they could find into that theory, none of those attempts at "evidence" have passed muster so far, yet people continue to cling to the idea without any evidence for it. At what point do you just say "hey, maybe we were wrong?"

And as far as handing over information to "True the Vote," anyone can see they were going to attempt to draw wild conclusions with it, I wouldn't want to give records to an organization with a clear political agenda who would be reckless with the info. And then the film comes out, and sure enough, they're drawing wild conclusions from it.
By sstaedtler
You can't undo what everyone who stayed up saw. Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Milwaukee all stopped counting for several hours at the exact same time. Then they started up again with huge absurd amounts of Biden votes. Trump won most of the bellweatther counties, won a bigger share of Hispanic and African American votes, got way more votes than last time, but somehow lost?

https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/01/br ... bery-laws/

Even further than this, Democrats routinely violated election laws. In Wisconsin, Arizona, and some places in Georgia, surveillance was required by law a drop ballot boxes. However, when legit requests came for these, they somehow didn't turn the cameras on, couldn't find the video, and simply make excuses. Yet no one is punished for this flagrant and blatant election violation over and over.
By sstaedtler
2020 Vote Fraud. Guillermina Fuentes, a Gadsden School District Board Member and Ex-Mayor of San Luis, AZ, will plead guilty in court next week for trafficking ballots in San Luis, AZ. Her plea changed to guilty because of the evidence presented in “2000 Mules.” No evidence?
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... eman-says/ <- here's the truth about the Zuckerberg grants. They were challenged repeatedly in court and the challenges were rejected every time. Gableman conveniently leaves out 195 of the communities who received the grants, wonder if he meant to do that :roll:

https://kyma.com/news/2022/05/17/yuma-c ... legations/ -> here's the truth about Guillermina Fuentes. She is accused of dropping off 4 ballots. This is the type of stuff that happens in every election, it's not proof of some grand conspiracy to steal the election. I could post plenty of stories of Trump voters being convicted of similar types of voter fraud.
sstaedtler wrote:You can't undo what everyone who stayed up saw. Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Milwaukee all stopped counting for several hours at the exact same time. Then they started up again with huge absurd amounts of Biden votes.
This is so tired. First of all, no, they didn't stop counting. I was up that whole night. At no point was there some magic, coordinated pause. Mail-in votes and absentee ballots have to be hand-tallied and were updated in "batches." In-person votes are automatically tallied and were "on the board" first. Anyone with a pulse knew that in-person voting was going to skew towards Trump and mail-in votes were going to skew towards Biden. Trump spent months telling his people not to trust or participate in mail-in votes. Biden voters were also more likely to be concerned about COVID and stay away from in-person voting. So what happens? all the in-person votes get tallied first and it looks like Trump's in the lead, then all the mail-in votes get tallied and they skew towards Biden, and since they're updated in batches, a lot of votes get added at once. Again, we knew this was going to happen.
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: May 27th, 2022, 11:24 am https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... eman-says/ <- here's the truth about the Zuckerberg grants. They were challenged repeatedly in court and the challenges were rejected every time. Gableman conveniently leaves out 195 of the communities who received the grants, wonder if he meant to do that :roll:

https://kyma.com/news/2022/05/17/yuma-c ... legations/ -> here's the truth about Guillermina Fuentes. She is accused of dropping off 4 ballots. This is the type of stuff that happens in every election, it's not proof of some grand conspiracy to steal the election. I could post plenty of stories of Trump voters being convicted of similar types of voter fraud.
sstaedtler wrote:You can't undo what everyone who stayed up saw. Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Milwaukee all stopped counting for several hours at the exact same time. Then they started up again with huge absurd amounts of Biden votes.
This is so tired. First of all, no, they didn't stop counting. I was up that whole night. At no point was there some magic, coordinated pause. Mail-in votes and absentee ballots have to be hand-tallied and were updated in "batches." In-person votes are automatically tallied and were "on the board" first. Anyone with a pulse knew that in-person voting was going to skew towards Trump and mail-in votes were going to skew towards Biden. Trump spent months telling his people not to trust or participate in mail-in votes. Biden voters were also more likely to be concerned about COVID and stay away from in-person voting. So what happens? all the in-person votes get tallied first and it looks like Trump's in the lead, then all the mail-in votes get tallied and they skew towards Biden, and since they're updated in batches, a lot of votes get added at once. Again, we knew this was going to happen.
The video who caught Fuentes turning in these ballots was from a guy who has been working against voter fraud for 20 years. Good for him! He said neither party is clean when it comes to fraud. BTW...had nothing to do with geolocation nor was he working for D'Souza. :shock:

As for Trump losing his early lead, Stokes is absolutely correct. Google "red mirage". This was discussed as a possibility/likelihood as early as August. Trump stepped all over himself by encouraging GOP voters not to use mail-in voting. Whether you agree with whether the rules should have been changed to allow more mail-in voting or not, both parties had the same opportunity.

Funny how you don't hear anything about corrupt voting machines any more.

Kellyanne Conway has admitted Trump lost. (Of course he's ticked now).
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
sstaedtler wrote: May 26th, 2022, 2:04 pm ...
One thing fact-checkers have pointed out that is hysterical to me is questioning the accuracy of cell phone tracking data. The NY Times said it was accurate, the CDC said it was very accurate tracking COVID patients, and the Supreme Court Justice Roberts said it was incredibly accurate when talking about another case. We have cell phone tracking data backed up by surveillance data. Mules show up exactly at the times you'd expect them to in the videos.
Cellphone tracking is accurate...but it can't predict what someone does when the reach a specific point. Do they stop? Do they keep walking past? Do they blow their nose? Do they put a legal ballot in the box? Do they put an illegal ballot in the box? These boxes are intentionally put in heavy-traffic areas so it's expected that many people would pass by them multiple times. If Burger King is right next to my office do I eat at Burger King everyday? Geolocation data can't tell you.

With so many "mules", why is there such a lack of video?
Last edited by Just John on May 27th, 2022, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Here’s Wisconsin and Zuck. And with that I am through discussing 2020. What happened happened and what is is. I’m glad Legislators are looking at it and enacting laws that prevent this type of craziness from happening again.
Biden is the President. Those that voted for him you own that. Those that voted against Trump you own that too. I’m looking at 2022 and 2024 hoping we can return to Trump Policies.

https://legis.wisconsin.gov/assembly/22 ... report.pdf
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Those who made Trump and Biden the 2 major party choices own this. The disfunction from both parties has contributed to absolute chaos. When your guy doesn't win the trendy thing to do is yell fraud. Republicans are louder about it now but there were a lot of loud voices on the left when Trump won. It has built over time so the right is louder about it now but if Trump wins in 2024 I expect there to be a lot of craziness from the left.

Ultimately our election system isn't perfect but it is pretty darn good. Trump won fair and square in 2016 and Biden won fair and square in 2020. Hopefully any issues from those elections that have come to light and proven to be true get corrected. The rest of this craziness is just noise used to fire up the base and make some money.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
What I leaned is mail in ballots lead to massave vote harvesting. And Facebook, Google and Twitter can play games behind the scenes to influence outcomes. And Trump policies are far better than the democrats or rinos.
Last edited by TH Spangler on May 28th, 2022, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Remember when the left in this country used to point to Europe as the model for how we should do things here? You don't hear that much any more because much of Europe is now to the right of us on everything from election laws to abortion. France just had a nationwide election with all paper ballots and had everything counted in one day.
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: June 1st, 2022, 11:04 am
Just John wrote: May 27th, 2022, 2:15 pm
Funny how you don't hear anything about corrupt voting machines any more.
Voting machines need to be eliminated. The issue has never gone away and remains a vulnerability in fair elections.

ABC News
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireSto ... s-85092265
Good information. There's probably no perfect way but hand ballots seem like they might be the best.

Clarifying my earlier post, I was referring to people not blaming Trump's loss on voting machines, now that Dominion slapped some people with pretty onerous lawsuits and those looking for conspiracies have moved on to other targets. Mike Lindell excluded of course. :roll:
SumItUp liked this
By sstaedtler
stokesjokes wrote: May 27th, 2022, 9:22 am
sstaedtler wrote: May 26th, 2022, 9:42 pm People rightly in my opinion, smelled a rat and knew something was wrong, but the theories early on didn't pass muster.
This is something that is completely backwards to me. People started with the conclusion that Biden cheated and worked backwards to try to fit any kind of evidence they could find into that theory, none of those attempts at "evidence" have passed muster so far, yet people continue to cling to the idea without any evidence for it. At what point do you just say "hey, maybe we were wrong?"

And as far as handing over information to "True the Vote," anyone can see they were going to attempt to draw wild conclusions with it, I wouldn't want to give records to an organization with a clear political agenda who would be reckless with the info. And then the film comes out, and sure enough, they're drawing wild conclusions from it.
People started with this conclusion when Biden not only campaigned from his basement if at all, but when Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Milwaukee, all in swing states, and all stopped counting at the exact same time. This gives the appearance of trying to have Trump counties finish their vote so they know how many votes they need to produce. Regardless of what you think of this, it ruins faith in the election process itself. As do having to wait days or weeks to find out a winner.
By sstaedtler
Just John wrote: May 27th, 2022, 2:24 pm
sstaedtler wrote: May 26th, 2022, 2:04 pm ...
Cellphone tracking is accurate...but it can't predict what someone does when the reach a specific point. Do they stop? Do they keep walking past? Do they blow their nose? Do they put a legal ballot in the box? Do they put an illegal ballot in the box? These boxes are intentionally put in heavy-traffic areas so it's expected that many people would pass by them multiple times. If Burger King is right next to my office do I eat at Burger King everyday? Geolocation data can't tell you.

With so many "mules", why is there such a lack of video?
True the Vote answered this in their Arizona meeting yesterday. WE know from surveillance that these cell phone tracking people were indeed mules who stuffed ballot boxes. A lot of fact checkers tried to say, these could be mailmen, UPS, guys, people that have that route everyday. The problem with that is this. True the Vote tracked them after the election and all the mules pattern of activity completely stopped. They said cell phone tracking is accurate within centimeters and they laughed at the Washington Post claiming it was 100 feet.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]