This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By cruzan_flame13
TH Spangler wrote: November 14th, 2021, 7:10 am
cruzan_flame13 wrote: November 13th, 2021, 9:02 pm
TH Spangler wrote: November 13th, 2021, 8:21 am I'm starting to lean towards " Great Deception".

https://www.forbes.com/sites/masonbissa ... -lockdown/
www.bitchute.com/video/YY7rdMnvN3pY/
If nothing else people are being primed for a "Great Deception" to come.
Well it's not true if Reuters and other pharmaceutical funded news outlets doesn't say so. People truly have short term memory because they trust the same Big Pharma with criminal crimes:

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/pfizer- ... id=8477617

Of course no one should question anything. We have to trust these people with our own health since they use 'science.'
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: November 12th, 2021, 7:01 am
cruzan_flame13 wrote: November 10th, 2021, 11:17 pm We are really living in a foolish world that live on fantasy/fiction:

"Americans are not a serious people. We are a serious people."
Xi Jinping
I'm sure Xi Jinping gave our compromised president some serious marching orders in his virtual meeting yesterday. :cry:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote: November 15th, 2021, 12:40 am
TH Spangler wrote: November 14th, 2021, 7:10 am
cruzan_flame13 wrote: November 13th, 2021, 9:02 pm

www.bitchute.com/video/YY7rdMnvN3pY/
If nothing else people are being primed for a "Great Deception" to come.
Well it's not true if Reuters and other pharmaceutical funded news outlets doesn't say so. People truly have short term memory because they trust the same Big Pharma with criminal crimes:

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/pfizer- ... id=8477617

Of course no one should question anything. We have to trust these people with our own health since they use 'science.'
Yeah. Off label marketing is a serious No No. Not sure how nefarious it is though. You’d be amazed at what doctors write “off label”
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 16th, 2021, 10:51 am My favorite is using Thorazine for hiccups
Would not be surprised if it actually works for that, so why not? What's the harm in a little tardive dyskinesia?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
So much for the OSHA vaccine "mandates:.

The only bad thing about this news is that Ben Shapiro has already spent big bucks on his own lawsuit in the 6th District, and it probably wasn't needed. Could have spent that $$ to hire another investigative reporter.
flamehunter liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: November 17th, 2021, 1:28 pm So much for the OSHA vaccine "mandates:".

The only bad thing about this news is that Ben Shapiro has already spent big bucks on his own lawsuit in the 6th District, and it probably wasn't needed. Could have spent that $$ to hire another investigative reporter.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts

As I stated in a post a while back, I Believe most of that is also true of the Dominican Republic, where I live. Probably more obesity here than in most of Africa, and the population may not be quite as young. Not spending a huge % of your time crowded in sealed, air-conditioned or heated spaces and getting plenty of sun goes a long way toward keeping the spread down.
By cruzan_flame13
olldflame wrote: November 21st, 2021, 10:02 am

As I stated in a post a while back, I Believe most of that is also true of the Dominican Republic, where I live. Probably more obesity here than in most of Africa, and the population may not be quite as young. Not spending a huge % of your time crowded in sealed, air-conditioned or heated spaces and getting plenty of sun goes a long way toward keeping the spread down.
This will cause more pressure for citizens to get the booster. Then more variants will come and likely more boosters that people will take. This reminds me of the thalidomide situation of the 1950's/60's and similar situations in the like. This is glorified now until the side effects on individuals are more evident for damage control can even handle. In The Caduceus of Mercury this world trusts:

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I was almost starting to miss your daily conspiracy rants.
thepostman liked this
By cruzan_flame13
jbock13 wrote: November 27th, 2021, 9:50 pm I was almost starting to miss your daily conspiracy rants.
Truth is now conspiracy. And folks say brainwashing is not a daily act on the population smh. Guess you'll wait until Fauchi tells you? BTW, do you actually know what conspiracy means by it's actual definition and not what media, public officials, or fact checkers tell you what it means? Instead of pointing out where I'm wrong, you would rather mock with no validation on you part. I asked you seriously, to actually look into what I just suggested in relationship with medicine and show what I posted is incorrect without just saying I'm crazy or a nut. No child like behavior and actually have a counter position that is reasonable in a mature manner. So far, I have not seen that and likely would not unfortunately. Should also look up the definition of cognitive dissonance as well.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Panic people are going to panic. This is scary stuff. Tomorrow there may be a 5th or 6th person.

For everyone else, carry on.
JK37 liked this
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
The FDA requested that the Pfizer data be held for 55 years and not released until 2076. What could they possibly want to hide? How many adverse reactions were there? How many deaths?
By cruzan_flame13
SumItUp wrote: December 1st, 2021, 4:24 pm The FDA requested that the Pfizer data be held for 55 years and not released until 2076. What could they possibly want to hide? How many adverse reactions were there? How many deaths?
"Don't be a conspiracy nutjob!" ~JBock13
By cruzan_flame13
rtb72 wrote: December 1st, 2021, 10:31 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... hreat.html

And then you have this:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... toms-omic/
Cui Bono? Follow the sponsers and hopefully the pieces of the puzzle will come together. Have you heard of what Dr. Shankara Chetty stated on the MRNA vaccine? Well he has different perspective that doesn't align with the main talking points, so that means he should get his license taken from him.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Fully vaccinated Washington Huskies cancel basketball game against UCLA and forfeit because 7 players test positive. Apparently, the sickness came from another fully vaccinated team while playing in a tournament prior to Thanksgiving. I'm confused. Is the jab causing the sickness?
By cruzan_flame13
SumItUp wrote: December 4th, 2021, 2:01 am Whoah! Germany locks down the unvaccinated while they plan to require jabs for everyone. That is crazy. I did Nazi that coming.
I did (no intention to gloat here), because the World Economic Forum basically have been promoting this and meeting with the G7 leaders discussing what they'll do next globally(Fourth Industrial Revolution). But it's all a theory though since that sounds more comforting smh.
Last edited by cruzan_flame13 on December 5th, 2021, 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
By cruzan_flame13
SumItUp wrote: December 4th, 2021, 3:20 am Fully vaccinated Washington Huskies cancel basketball game against UCLA and forfeit because 7 players test positive. Apparently, the sickness came from another fully vaccinated team while playing in a tournament prior to Thanksgiving. I'm confused. Is the jab causing the sickness?
No it's definitely not that. It's those folks who are not getting the jab that's causing those who supposed to be protected to get sick. It's ludicrous to think that the virus is actually the jab!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
If this trend contiues for, let's say another week or so, I CAN'T WAIT to hear Peppermint Patty's response when Peter Doocy brings it up in a press conference. 8)

flamehunter liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]