If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
University of Missouri
Columbia, Missouri

Mizzou Hoops Official Site

Cuonzo Martin
5th Season as MU Head Coach

2021-2022 Schedule/Results

Nov 09 - Central Michigan ...................................... W 78-68
Nov 15 - Kansas City ............................................... L 80-66
Nov 18 - Northern Illinois ....................................... W 54-37

Jacksonville Classic in Jacksonville, FL
Nov 21 - vs. SMU ..................................................... W 80-75 OT
Nov 22 - vs. Florida State ........................................ L 81-58

Nov 26 - Wichita State ............................................. L 61-55
Nov 29 - Paul Quinn ................................................ W 91-59
Dec 02 - @ Liberty ................................................... 7:00 PM ET

Key Player

#24 Kobe Brown
6' 8" 250 lbs Junior Forward
Thru 7 Games: Averaging 15.4 Pts, 9.6 Rebs & 2.9 Assists + 54.8 FG% + 5-of-14 (35.7%) on 3-Pt Attempts
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I hear there is a dog show at halftime involving Frisbees.
LU 57, LUOrange liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: November 30th, 2021, 8:58 pm I hear there is a dog show at halftime involving Frisbees.
That will be an upgrade from the normal "dog and pony" shows.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts

We discussed some options for handling this when the size of the new arena was first announced, but does anyone know what they ended up doing to decide which students get in when demand exceeds supply? (Looks like we are there 8) )
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: December 1st, 2021, 11:01 am

We discussed some options for handling this when the size of the new arena was first announced, but does anyone know what they ended up doing to decide which students get in when demand exceeds supply? (Looks like we are there 8) )
I bet there's already long lines forming at the concession stands.
LU 57, Baybird liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 1st, 2021, 2:09 pm
I bet there's already long lines forming at the concession stands.
Ballcoach, you better hit up the Campbell Ave. Burger King tomorrow before you come on campus.
ballcoach15 liked this
By LU 57
olldflame wrote: December 1st, 2021, 11:01 am

I hope my seats are “Baptist-sized”…

I am blaming it on Fauci🤣🤣
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I'm a bit surprised we are favored (by 4.5) but I do like our chances. We're at home, and this is not the same Mizzu team that beat us by 9 at their place last year. Quite a few players gone, including their starting PG, who helped LSU beat us a while back. Kobe Brown, who has been by far their best player this season, only put up 2 pt in 15 minutes last year. Blake Preston was our most effective player (12 pt and 5 boards in just 15 min) while McGhee and Parker struggled, going a combined 3-17 from the floor.
By LU 57
olldflame wrote: December 2nd, 2021, 8:50 am I'm a bit surprised we are favored (by 4.5) but I do like our chances. We're at home, and this is not the same Mizzu team that beat us by 9 at their place last year. Quite a few players gone, including their starting PG, who helped LSU beat us a while back. Kobe Brown, who has been by far their best player this season, only put up 2 pt in 15 minutes last year. Blake Preston was our most effective player (12 pt and 5 boards in just 15 min) while McGhee and Parker struggled, going a combined 3-17 from the floor.
Wow. Had not checked the line. Let’s hope the hoops team handles home favorite status better than the football team did the last couple weeks👀😂.

In all seriousness, I do not believe HCRM or HCHF give point spreads one bit of consideration.

Will be there with part of the fam. Had a chance to see the hoops team with 249 other folks last year for a game but I expect this experience to be far different 🔥🔥🔥.
Sly Fox liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Excited for this test tonight. I had this game circled on my calendar to go, but unfortunately my wife also had today circled on her calendar to work a 12-hour shift, so I’ll be trying to watch during bath time :P
Liberty22 liked this
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
I see the line moved to us being 5.5 pt favorites. I'm a bit surprised by this like you guys have stated, but I hope those in Vegas know more than me.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Anyone know why coaches stopped wearing coat and tie for game attire.
It's not the 1960's anymore and it's not UNC
Liberty22 liked this
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
Didn't see this game coming. Hopefully it's a huge confidence builder for the rest of the season.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]