If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
The Longhorns comeback in the 4th to force overtime but fall to the juggernaut that is Jayhawks football.
badger74 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
In a mild upset, #12 Ole Miss beat #11 Texas A&M by 10 (and beat LU by 13).
TH Spangler liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Mississippi State beats Auburn.

It was good to see Ole Miss beat A&M. Good to see Kansas beat Texas. Though not really an upset , good to see Notre Dame beat Virginia .
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: November 14th, 2021, 5:00 am In a mild upset, #12 Ole Miss beat #11 Texas A&M by 10 (and beat LU by 13).
If we are going to play that game, A&M beat Bama by 3, soooooooooooooooo. :D

On the other hand, we lost to LA-Monroe, who lost to Coastal by 50. :roll:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 14th, 2021, 6:18 am Mississippi State beats Auburn.

It was good to see Ole Miss beat A&M. Good to see Kansas beat Texas. Though not really an upset , good to see Notre Dame beat Virginia .
Texas is bad (there's a good shot they are not bowl eligible this year), but they are not KANSAS BAD. Kansas lost by 27 to the team you call the most overrated in the country, and their only other win is a squeaker over FCS S. Dakota. That was absolutely an upset.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: November 14th, 2021, 7:18 am

Texas is bad (there's a good shot they are not bowl eligible this year), but they are not KANSAS BAD. Kansas lost by 27 to the team you call the most overrated in the country, and their only other win is a squeaker over FCS S. Dakota. That was absolutely an upset.
SEC ready :lol:
olldflame liked this
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts

I believe ballcoach was saying Notre Dame beating UVA wasn’t an upset.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
aredd33 wrote: November 14th, 2021, 7:45 am

I believe ballcoach was saying Notre Dame beating UVA wasn’t an upset.
I believe you are right. Since it was ballcoach, I guess I ignored the punctuation. 8)
By badger74
Registration Days Posts
Kansas has a real football coach now. Guy is a winner. Still a tough job in a talent desert. Lucky for KU he is getting up there in age. Unlikely to be lured away.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Not really an upset, but Michigan State goes down. Spartans were ranked way higher than they should have been.

#3 Oregon appears to be headed for a loss to Utah.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Miss. State was hopeful for an upset, but Ole Miss took charge in Starkville and won another Egg Bowl trophy. Final score was 31-21 , but Ole Miss was leading 24-6 before they threw a pick in the 4th quarter.

For those who watched both games, LU played a lot better against Ole Miss than Miss. State did.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 28th, 2021, 8:55 am VT 29 UVA 24. BIGGEST UPSET OF THE YEAR.
fify, Ballboy
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 28th, 2021, 11:10 pm Even if Alabama loses to Georgia in SEC championship game, Alabama is still one of best 4 teams in country and should make playoffs.
:rofl Ballcoach has JOKES.
flamehunter, rtb72 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Oregon loses again. I predict that if Ducks lose bowl game, they will drop out of Top 10. Probably most over ranked team of the season. I believe they were ranked 3rd less than 2 weeks ago.
By Longshots
Gundy should be fired and or deported to Syria. Eight plays from the inch over two drives and he comes away with 3 points.

(yes I had money on OKST)
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]