This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
ValkRider wrote:Yes, I reject much of what passes as medicine today.
I drive by one of your bookstores almost every day
By ValkRider
stokesjokes wrote: October 29th, 2021, 1:20 pm Is this Christian Science? I need answers!
No. It's also a sad state of affairs when small-minded people think that they can just categorize other Christian's beliefs in such a manner.

Think about some of what modern "medicine" teaches.

1. Men and women are interchangeable and biological sex is irrelevant.
2. Abortion is not murder.
3. Natural immunity doesn't exist.
4. Homosexuality is "normal, healthy and should be promoted."
5. Masks can filter virus particles, but then they can't, but then they can.
6. Vaccines prevent infection, but then they don't, but then they do, but only if you get 4 boosters.
7. COVID comes from bats and the double CGG sequence was just "magic."
8. "Climate change" is a public health issue.

When one considers the above list of the absurd, one might naturally be skeptical of other things that said medical professionals might say.

I personally have done quite well with diet, exercise, natural remedies, and faith.

One doesn't have to reject ALL of modern "medicine" to reject MUCH of it.
By cruzan_flame13
ValkRider wrote: October 29th, 2021, 9:21 am Yes, I reject much of what passes as medicine today.
Have you heard of the book called Rockefeller Medicine Men: Medicine and Capitalism in America by E Richard Brown?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
ValkRider wrote:
stokesjokes wrote: October 29th, 2021, 1:20 pm Is this Christian Science? I need answers!
No. It's also a sad state of affairs when small-minded people think that they can just categorize other Christian's beliefs in such a manner.

6. Vaccines prevent infection, but then they don't, but then they do, but only if you get 4 boosters.

When one considers the above list of the absurd, one might naturally be skeptical of other things that said medical professionals might say.

I personally have done quite well with diet, exercise, natural remedies, and faith.

This guy must spend his day watching prosperity gospel "ministers" all day :lol:

To say that you've oversimplified each of your points (a few of which I understand) would be an understatement.
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote: October 29th, 2021, 4:15 pm
ValkRider wrote: October 29th, 2021, 9:21 am Yes, I reject much of what passes as medicine today.
Have you heard of the book called Rockefeller Medicine Men: Medicine and Capitalism in America by E Richard Brown?
Speaking of "Capitalism in America"...that book can be bought for $864.54 USD. :shock:

https://www.abebooks.com/Rockefeller-me ... y6EALw_wcB

Much cheaper elsewhere.
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
ValkRider wrote: October 29th, 2021, 3:01 pm

I would say your comment from another post was just as absurd as some of those above:

I don’t really have a dog in this fight. Our family was vaccinated for COVID the natural way. We didn’t even know our youngest had it until an antibody test confirmed it in him too. We’ve all had multiple exposures since then and have never got infected again. The actual illness was not a big deal at all. All those people who think it’s a death sentence need to turn off CNN.
Would you deny anyone has died from Covid? Would you deny it has made others very sick? Is this all based on your experiences or science?

Natural immunity is great but its not infallible. There are cases of people getting Covid twice just as there are cases of people getting Covid that have been vaxx'd. (Not nearly as many however). I didn't have any problem getting vaxx'd and have been exposed multiple times without contracting it. Not all people react the same. If some choose not to get vaxx'd that's cool. This is still relatively new and they are still finding how long vaccines last as well as how long natural immunity does. They call it "practicing medicine" for a reason. I'm not one of those who tends to believe in conspiracies and trust people who are trained in things I don't know about...and when the vast majority of them agree, I'll take my chances with them.
By cruzan_flame13
Just John wrote: October 29th, 2021, 5:21 pm
ValkRider wrote: October 29th, 2021, 3:01 pm

I would say your comment from another post was just as absurd as some of those above:

I don’t really have a dog in this fight. Our family was vaccinated for COVID the natural way. We didn’t even know our youngest had it until an antibody test confirmed it in him too. We’ve all had multiple exposures since then and have never got infected again. The actual illness was not a big deal at all. All those people who think it’s a death sentence need to turn off CNN.
Would you deny anyone has died from Covid? Would you deny it has made others very sick? Is this all based on your experiences or science?

Natural immunity is great but its not infallible. There are cases of people getting Covid twice just as there are cases of people getting Covid that have been vaxx'd. (Not nearly as many however). I didn't have any problem getting vaxx'd and have been exposed multiple times without contracting it. Not all people react the same. If some choose not to get vaxx'd that's cool. This is still relatively new and they are still finding how long vaccines last as well as how long natural immunity does. They call it "practicing medicine" for a reason. I'm not one of those who tends to believe in conspiracies and trust people who are trained in things I don't know about...and when the vast majority of them agree, I'll take my chances with them.
Can you even consider your answer 100% as truth without any of those who accept these accounts as actual science? Again because a majority claim something is fact doesn't mean it's truth. It's also funny that most of the masses will just take someone's talking information as fact just because they have a title or has a license. We can all think for ourselves. I wonder how Daniel felt the moment the Chaldeans attempted to degrade him because their scholarly status. Like I've said countless times, nothing new under the sun. What I wanted to present on my reply comes from The New England Journal of Medicine titled Covid 19--Navigating the Uncharted by Fauchi, Robert R. Redfield, M.D., and H. Clifford Lane, M.D.. The editorial was published on February 2020 st NEJM.org. I found the basics of that same editorial on another website which I will leave the link:

https://www.scienceopen.com/document?vi ... 1647cff5fb

I thought (and still do) this was interesting because this still proves that what I was saying is still true and I didn't need to go medical school to figure this out (and neither do anyone reading this):
If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.
This clearly points out the obviously that what we all had to encounter , such as the lockdowns, didn't need to happen(which they softly admitted), and the actions that were decided and given are by definition a conspiracy. Now is everyone who follows the mandates were in on it? Know but as the ol saying goes forth; monkey see, monkey do. The past 19 months has caused more stress, suicide and other deaths than what covid has done. The procedures to establish someone having covid is a fraud based on the pcr test given(which is not supposed to be used for a virus--can get that answer from the inventor of the test, Dr. Kari Mullis- Noble Peace Prize recipient [
plus patients being automatically a covid patient without proper diagnosis. The psychological fear that was placed on us from constant mainstream media and celebrity figures has created a psychological trauma to the American citizens as well as other citizens of the world to push for a "vaccine" that has only went through testing for a few months(when vaccines usually take a 5-10 year period). I'm sure people died that were close to folks in this forum and that has helped with the fear, but it is not excusable for those who have considered those passed as authentic covid deaths when it could've have been other possibilities (especially in the medical encyclopedia a coronovirus is a common cold). I am sure I will not receive replies in disagreement while others mock me as misinformed or more demeaning weaponized terms like conspiracy theory, however I can thankfully think for myself and I like to do my own research (which mainstream media proclaims as extremism; gotta love modern day propaganda). I hold what I have learned as more valid information than the typical mainstream media talking pieces and that those who were the spokespeople for this medical scam. I am not only one realizing this situation as there's massive protest occurring globally and now in this nation as well as many medical professionals stepping down or quitting willingly from this nonsense (70,000 alone in NYC). Like I said before, everyone has a choice to decide what's true to them. Nonetheless, in the words of Quintus Curtius Rufus, "when the truth cannot be clearly made out, what is false is increased through fear." This is more true in the times that we live in.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
It's almost as if repeating the same talking points over and over isn't changing anybody's mind. Hmmmm...
By cruzan_flame13
jbock13 wrote: October 29th, 2021, 11:22 pm It's almost as if repeating the same talking points over and over isn't changing anybody's mind. Hmmmm...
Not here to change anyone's mind, yet you keep assuming such things. Are we not allowed to post information on this thread? The question is why do you take your time replying in such manner(a bit childish if we're honest) if it's not relevant to you? Don't we repeat the same points when discussing it presenting the Gospel. The difference is that there's truth and then there's lies. You have the choice to select one.
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote: October 29th, 2021, 11:26 pm
jbock13 wrote: October 29th, 2021, 11:22 pm It's almost as if repeating the same talking points over and over isn't changing anybody's mind. Hmmmm...
Not here to change anyone's mind, yet you keep assuming such things. Are we not allowed to post information on this thread? The question is why do you take your time replying in such manner(a bit childish if we're honest) if it's not relevant to you? Don't we repeat the same points when discussing it presenting the Gospel. The difference is that there's truth and then there's lies. You have the choice to select one.
Respectfully, your response admittedly relies on "assumptions". You claim to be able to figure out much of medicine on on your own but seem not to think others who have seen friends or loved ones die know whether it was from a regular influenza or Covid.

The internet can be a fantastic tool and it has taught me several skills but learning Excel or how to code is a far cry from virology or molecular biology. If you were my next door neighbor and practicing for free, I would rather go to a licensed medical professional. Nothing personal. I'm just funny that way.
By cruzan_flame13
Just John wrote: October 30th, 2021, 12:38 am
cruzan_flame13 wrote: October 29th, 2021, 11:26 pm
Respectfully, your response admittedly relies on "assumptions". You claim to be able to figure out much of medicine on on your own but seem not to think others who have seen friends or loved ones die know whether it was from a regular influenza or Covid.

The internet can be a fantastic tool and it has taught me several skills but learning Excel or how to code is a far cry from virology or molecular biology. If you were my next door neighbor and practicing for free, I would rather go to a licensed medical professional. Nothing personal. I'm just funny that way.
You do so as you wish. Also everything that I stated is not assumptions, they are literally from the mouth of virologist and the books that is presented. I didn't take these statements from a hat. Funny how the minds works where one puts their full trust in a person who has a MD at it's end. Just alone 128,000 people die from receiving the wrong prescription, the fourth leading cause of death(you don't want to know how many people annually die from government sanctioned medicine). No one ever questions that. It's funny how critical thinking is a sin. To each their own. Again accusing me of making assumption why assuming that I've figured out most of medicine. I will not apologize because I have did the diligence to actually look into the history of our medical system and who's to gain. Cui bono should always be the first question to anything that is giving a big platform. Oh, by the way, I wouldn't dear do a professional that is mostly experimenting on human beings. For the past year or so, the majority of humans forgot that we have an immune system. I think I'm safe to say that I would keep to myself if I was your neighbor; you're a big boy and can make your own decisions :lol:.

But hey, keep getting those shots!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ding-delta

Maybe this propaganda will convince you more:

By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Liberty Dashboard 11/3

Active Cases
Active cases are positive cases that have been reported within the last 10 days where the quarantine period has not ended.

Active Student Cases
Active Faculty/Staff Cases
Total Active Cases
stokesjokes liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Let's see, many that take the vaccine still get covid19. Some die.

There's now a pill that is 90 percent effective at healing the most vulnerable who come down with it. But ...
the globalist are still plotting ways to mandate taking the questionable jabs.

This is not adding up guys. Or maybe it's is. :idea:
By cruzan_flame13
olldflame wrote: November 12th, 2021, 7:01 am
cruzan_flame13 wrote: November 10th, 2021, 11:17 pm We are really living in a foolish world that live on fantasy/fiction:

"Americans are not a serious people. We are a serious people."
Xi Jinping
"The Americans people don't believe anything until they see it on the television." ~Richard M. Nixon

And also

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." ~H. L. Mencken
Last edited by cruzan_flame13 on November 13th, 2021, 11:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]