This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By tyndal23
lynchburgwildcats wrote: September 18th, 2021, 7:30 pm
cruzan_flame13 wrote: September 17th, 2021, 2:03 am Welp.....🤷🏿‍♂. How many shots will be enough? Or should we continue depending out what has always saved humanity for thousands of years...our immune systems. Oh right that's old talk and we need to continue innovating for the future of "science."

The following vaccines require multiple shots or booster shots, either as a child or an adult. This isn't even including the flu vaccine
Varicella
Shingles
Pneumonia
HPV - 3 series vaccine
MMR
Pnenumococcal conjugate - 4 series vaccine
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B - 3 series vaccine, potentially 4 series
Heamophilus influenza type B - can be as many as 3
Zoster
Rotavirus
Diptheria - 4 series vaccine
Polio - 4 series vaccine
DTap (yes, different from Tdap) - 5 series vaccine

The Tdap vaccine is actually supposed to be done once every 10 years, once for each pregnancy, and once for wound management if it has been more than five years since receiving a dose.
What does that have to do with the experimental MRNA “vaccine” with a multiplier of 1000 side effects/deaths in less than a year than the last vaccine they halted after 55 deaths ? All of the above tested for years before being rolled out. As for your modern HPV Vax - here is a little link on how it was tested. ( guess who was behind that one ? )
https://www.science.org/content/article ... trial-rev2
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: October 1st, 2021, 4:27 pm Don't be surprised if you see the Biden Admin and the MSM downplay or outright pan this. They want ALL the focus to go on vaxxing and masking.

This is a positive development, for sure.
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
tyndal23 wrote: October 1st, 2021, 6:40 pm
cruzan_flame13 wrote: September 17th, 2021, 2:03 am Welp.....🤷🏿‍♂. How many shots will be enough? Or should we continue depending out what has always saved humanity for thousands of years...our immune systems. Oh right that's old talk and we need to continue innovating for the future of "science."

The following vaccines require multiple shots or booster shots, either as a child or an adult. This isn't even including the flu vaccine
Varicella
Shingles
Pneumonia
HPV - 3 series vaccine
MMR
Hepatitis A
Zoster
Rotavirus
Polio - 4 series vaccine

The Tdap vaccine is actually supposed to be done once every 10 years, once for each pregnancy, and once for wound management if it has been more than five years since receiving a dose.
What does that have to do with the experimental MRNA “vaccine” with a multiplier of 1000 side effects/deaths in less than a year than the last vaccine they halted after 55 deaths ? All of the above tested for years before being rolled out. As for your modern HPV Vax - here is a little link on how it was tested. ( guess who was behind that one ? )
1000 deaths? Do you get your news from Facebook memes?

And it's perfectly relevant. Vaccines requiring multiple shots or booster shots is pretty standard throughout the history of vaccines.
ATrain liked this
By tyndal23
lynchburgwildcats wrote: October 1st, 2021, 9:45 pm
tyndal23 wrote: October 1st, 2021, 6:40 pm
Varicella
Shingles
Pneumonia
HPV - 3 series vaccine
MMR
Hepatitis A
Zoster
Rotavirus
Polio - 4 series vaccine

1000 deaths? Do you get your news from Facebook memes?

And it's perfectly relevant. Vaccines requiring multiple shots or booster shots is pretty standard throughout the history of vaccines.
Here u go Soros Jr. Argue with the Medicare database - all of which counted as Covid deaths vs vaccine deaths due to 14 day window. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nearl ... tleblower/
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I wish we had a tin foil emoji.
Purple Haize, Just John liked this
By tyndal23
jbock13 wrote: October 8th, 2021, 11:34 pm I wish we had a tin foil emoji.
Said the Polish Jewish banker in the winter of 1939 while laughing at his friends for being “paranoid”.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: October 9th, 2021, 8:37 am Sure, if she wants to.

I just like weird al.
Sounds like Kelly has bought in on the first conspiracy theory.

Anthony made sure American tax payers got their monies worth with his Chinese experiment. 700k no longer with us. The denial by and the worship of him is kind of creepy.
By cruzan_flame13
jbock13 wrote: October 8th, 2021, 11:34 pm I wish we had a tin foil emoji.
Says the complicity theorist.

"The American people don't believe anything until they see it on television." ~Richard M. Nixon
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Just as it looked like the government herein the DR had finally come to it's senses and things were almost back to normal, authoritarianism raises it's ugly head again. When it was announced they were doing away with the curfew about a week ago, in the same press release the Health Minister said it was against his advice and was "too early". Rumors have been circulating that some other form of restriction would take it's place. Sure enough, when I went to the supermarket today there was a military police officer at the door, and he informed me I could not enter without my "tarjeta de vacuna". I am double vaxxed, and have the card, but had no idea I would need it to buy groceries (this just started today.") I had to make a half-hour round trip back to the house to get my card. The rule applies to all indoor stores, banks, and a lot of other business spaces. My guess is the Health Minister and some other paranoid types in the govt. negotiated this in return for going along quietly with the dropping of the curfew. In a country with an official population of 11 million (plus at LEAST 2 million illegal Haitians) new cases are down to about 500 a day and deaths below 5. About 70% of the population is vaxxed. They had vaccinations available there at the store, and there was a long line of mostly young people signing up to get theirs. I suppose it's an effective strategy if your goal is to get 100% compliance at any cost, but that doesn't mean I need to like it.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: October 18th, 2021, 12:46 pm Dang, that’s intense.
People are advocating for things very similar here in the US
By cruzan_flame13
Well it's all good; we'll have our concentration camps...I mean green zones to stop the spread. You guys remember when they said it'll take two weeks to flattened that curve? Oh I forgot, I supposedly wear foil hats. I rather have a foil fedora; at least I should apply critical thought that the Most High gave to me in style 😎.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... arian.html
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
I love how Nick Rolovich is being made out to be the bad guy due to his convictions of not getting the vaccine. Media all over the place are bashing him from ESPN to local news out here in Montana.

My sister-in-law in Virginia sought out religious exemption at the school where she teaches but Christianity was not labeled as a viable religious exemption option. This country and many institutions are run by cowards and fools.
JCS Flames Fan 31 liked this
By cruzan_flame13
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: October 19th, 2021, 1:54 pm I love how Nick Rolovich is being made out to be the bad guy due to his convictions of not getting the vaccine. Media all over the place are bashing him from ESPN to local news out here in Montana.

My sister-in-law in Virginia sought out religious exemption at the school where she teaches but Christianity was not labeled as a viable religious exemption option. This country and many institutions are run by cowards and fools.
[This corporation and it's instructions are ran by puppets and evildoers (wolf in sheep clothing on both side of the coin)]. We have become to comfortable with the good life (compared to others around the world), that most have missed the wickedness that have slowly controlled and poisoned any position of morality that have been evident in society. It has been evident for a very long time, but materialism and emotion has blinded some that are believers and unbelievers. Now we are seeing more evident examples where making a moral decision of faith can ruined ones lovlihood. It is going to get much worst than it is now, to help create a division amongst individually (like politics does). A house divided....you know the rest.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Where exactly does it say in the Bible that Christians should avoid vaccinations?

If your point is that it should be up to personal choice, then I agree.
stokesjokes, Just John liked this
By cruzan_flame13
jbock13 wrote: October 19th, 2021, 4:23 pm Where exactly does it say in the Bible that Christians should avoid vaccinations?

If your point is that it should be up to personal choice, then I agree.
We all have a decision to what to be done to the temple or our body. Some will know, while many will not or ignore the signs that was placed before them. Stay comfortable/distracted if you'd like. Everyone has the choice to make. Ecclesiastes 1:18
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Guess I'm going to hell then :roll:
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]