Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By rtb72
SU has come so close on some really big games. I think they can become bowl eligible, just got to get over that hump. I looked at their schedule...and it will be a tough second half of the season. Guess I'm an Orange fan for this year.
LUOrange liked this
By LUOrange
rtb72 wrote: October 15th, 2021, 10:51 pm SU has come so close on some really big games. I think they can become bowl eligible, just got to get over that hump. I looked at their schedule...and it will be a tough second half of the season. Guess I'm an Orange fan for this year.
Syracuse's biggest problem is still Dino Babers. Most Syracuse fans were also clamoring for Garrett Shrader yo take over for Devito, but from watching him play, I'm not sure he could successfully throw candy at a trick or treater. They might get bowl eligible if they go back to Devito, but Babers' poor coaching is still the biggest hurdle.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]