This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LU 57
Spontaneous fan activity is a little different than leagues, teams, sponsors and players jamming a particular viewpoint down at everyone.

That said, I do not endorse the profanity and would not encourage LU students to even do the “Let’s Go Brandon” chant for what it represents.

It does make me chuckle when I hear it though :lol:
Kricket liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
LU 57 wrote: October 5th, 2021, 6:28 am Spontaneous fan activity is a little different than leagues, teams, sponsors and players jamming a particular viewpoint down at everyone.

That said, I do not endorse the profanity and would not encourage LU students to even do the “Let’s Go Brandon” chant for what it represents.

After further consideration, I think "Let's go Byron" would be more appropriate. 8)
rtb72, LU 57 liked this
By rtb72
stokesjokes wrote: October 5th, 2021, 7:26 am Also relevant:

Major Ron Godwin vibes from the bald dude :lol:
The fact that ANY of these folks in the video can cast a vote for our leaders, or be one for that matter, speaks volumes...
LU 57, stokesjokes liked this
By willflop
olldflame wrote: October 5th, 2021, 7:26 am
LU 57 wrote: October 5th, 2021, 6:28 am Spontaneous fan activity is a little different than leagues, teams, sponsors and players jamming a particular viewpoint down at everyone.

After further consideration, I think "Let's go Byron" would be more appropriate. 8)
Better yet, the new kicker's name is Brayden. He'll need encouragement on every PAT.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
William Bryan is on campus. Don't know if he will be able to stick around for the game, since he has a race tomorrow.

Just sayin.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I could have sworn I heard a "let's go Brandon" chant in the background on the radio. Can anyone confirm?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: October 11th, 2021, 5:57 am 100s of ships lined up off California unable to off load. Fourced to anchor in areas previously off limits. An anchor clips an under water pipeline.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/climate-a ... -1.5618820

If Trump were in office it would be 24-7 soiled beaches, oily waterfowl and dead seals on the leftists media outlets. :lol: All Trumps fault.
If Trump were in office, he would be doing something about the problem, and the backup would not be nearly as bad.
TH Spangler liked this
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Speling iz harrd.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
No worries. I'm not.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball