If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Ill flame
stokesjokes wrote: October 9th, 2021, 11:59 pm Not that this actually means anything, but it’s funny that of the 4 teams we’re talking about losing to next season, 3 lost and one scraped by Syracuse in OT.
It says a lot about how far we still have left to go as a program. Not many of our players were recruited by P5 schools. Our recent P5 games also says a lot about how good of a coach HF is considering the massive talent gap.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: October 9th, 2021, 10:24 pm VT has a loss that is looking increasingly embarrassing as time goes by.
I trust the climb. Just not sure the destination
JK37 liked this
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: October 9th, 2021, 10:24 pm VT has a loss that is looking increasingly embarrassing as time goes by.
And their field storming win to start the season is looking very ho-hum at best.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: October 16th, 2021, 6:57 pm Jamey Chadwell to VT.

After today's beyond pitiful performance, I think Fuente is gone.
I could see it, because Chadwell does a good job, especially for where he is. However, he is still slimy and a punk.
JK37, LUOrange liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: October 16th, 2021, 6:57 pm Jamey Chadwell to VT.

After today's beyond pitiful performance, I think Fuente is gone.
Yeah, so he can bring VT into Williams Stadium next year and exact revenge for last year’s Cure Bowl? Be careful what you wish for.
By tyndal23
Honestly for VT current roster and Chadwell staff, I think it is a very quick turnaround and great hire for VT. Maybe it takes 2 years, but not long.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
VT sucks. Even if offered, Chadwell should stay at Coastal and wait for a better job. I hear ODU may open up.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: October 17th, 2021, 6:14 am VT sucks. Even if offered, Chadwell should stay at Coastal and wait for a better job. I hear ODU may open up.
Probably an opening in Morgantown soon
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Ed Orgeron will not be back at LSU next year. Also, water is wet.
By Ill flame
aredd33 wrote: October 17th, 2021, 1:23 pm Ed Orgeron will not be back at LSU next year. Also, water is wet.
This blows my mind. I get that they've been subpar the last 2 years but he just won them a natty.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
IMHO he was never really that good of a coach. Just happened to stumble backwards into a natty with a perfect storm of good fortune (Burrow, NFL talent, coordinators) much like Chizik (spelling?) at Auburn.
ballcoach15 liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Ogeron has $17Million reasons to ride off into sunset and hang out with the grandkids. Good for him. AD at LSU hired Jimbo at TA&M, and Jimbo’s contract has no buyout clause. Here we go…
ballcoach15 liked this
By cruzan_flame13
WSU Rolovich was fired; maybe Ogeron can get a smoother opportunity plus obtain winning seasons in the CRAP...I mean PAC 12. Well he'll have to be be fully jabbed of course.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Texas Tech let’s go of Matt Wells.

Every week it’s looking more and more like VT will move on from Fuente. I’m not sure he can save his job at this point.
ballcoach15 liked this
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
Looks like it will be a very busy off season. With the rumblings at VT already mentioned plus the rumblings in Florida.
Today TCU and Gary Patterson “mutually” agree to part ways.
The ESPN headline said mutual. The article didn’t come across as mutual decision at all.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
aredd33 wrote: October 31st, 2021, 8:05 pm Looks like it will be a very busy off season. With the rumblings at VT already mentioned plus the rumblings in Florida.
Today TCU and Gary Patterson “mutually” agree to part ways.
The ESPN headline said mutual. The article didn’t come across as mutual decision at all.
This off season is one that has me concerned for LU football. They’ve essentially gone nowhere in terms of upping their National exposure. Freeze certainly has rehabbed his image and I can see a team or two making a run at him.
We shall see
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]