If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By tyndal23
Am I crazy for expecting UVA to beat UNC outright on the road this week? I think UVA is sneaky good this year and UNC is completely different without that run game they had last year. UVA athletes are long and QB pretty legit. Thoughts? Should I mortgage my house on it? ( you can sit this one out ballcoach ).
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I would pull for Notre Dame or Ohio State over UVA. There is no team in any sport, I hate more than I do UVA football.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: September 15th, 2021, 2:43 pm I would pull for Notre Dame or Ohio State over UVA. There is no team in any sport, I hate more than I do UVA football.
We've been trying for years to get him to say WHY he hates UVA football so much. Best I can figure it out, a "source" told him that one of THEIR "sources" told HIM that 50 years ago UVA "cheated" in recruiting, thus making them the epitome of evil in all of college athletics to this day, even though likely no-one involved in alleged cheating is even alive anymore, let alone at UVA.

Or maybe it's just because he's a Hokie fan.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Why do WV fans dislike Marshall ? Why does anyone dislike VT ?
Believe it or not, I'm not the only person who dislikes a school. But anytime i get a shot at UVA, i pull the trigger.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: September 15th, 2021, 5:01 pm Why do WV fans dislike Marshall ? Why does anyone dislike VT ?
Believe it or not, I'm not the only person who dislikes a school. But anytime i get a shot at UVA, i pull the trigger.
We don’t hate Marshall. We just expect them to know their place. We like it when are little brother does well
JK37 liked this
By rtb72
Purple Haize wrote: September 15th, 2021, 6:37 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: September 15th, 2021, 5:01 pm Why do WV fans dislike Marshall ? Why does anyone dislike VT ?
We don’t hate Marshall. We just expect them to know their place. We like it when are little brother does well
Typical WVU grammar. :D Go Herd!
LU 57 liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Marshall sucks. Pitt swallows.

And this weekend we put VT in their place. Again.
Purple Haize liked this
By tyndal23
And still not one answer to my question - does UVA beat UNC outright. +9 road dogs.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
tyndal23 wrote: September 15th, 2021, 10:23 pm And still not one answer to my question - does UVA beat UNC outright. +9 road dogs.
No
ballcoach15 liked this
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: September 15th, 2021, 5:01 pm But anytime i get a shot at UVA, i pull the trigger.
Ballcoach gets "triggered"? Say it aint so! :lol:
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: September 15th, 2021, 9:38 pm And this weekend we put VT in their place. Again.
I am in a pick em poll with family members and just changed my pick based on your confidence. You will get the credit or the blame. :lol:

The line is close, VT's "record" is more impressive, the D's have similar stats, WVU's O gets the nod. I'll go with the home team.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: September 15th, 2021, 9:38 pm And this weekend we put VT in their place. Again.
This is the one weekend a year that I'm a Hokie fan. :football Hoping the Hoos win, too. Study
rtb72 liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: September 16th, 2021, 10:32 am
I am in a pick em poll with family members and just changed my pick based on your confidence. You will get the credit or the blame. :lol:

The line is close, VT's "record" is more impressive, the D's have similar stats, WVU's O gets the nod. I'll go with the home team.
I’ll take my credit now, please. On a Kaiser roll with Dijon.
alabama24 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Good to see UVA defense get shredded for 699 yards, and UNC hang 59 points on the Boo Hoos.
By tyndal23
ballcoach15 wrote: September 18th, 2021, 11:31 pm Good to see UVA defense get shredded for 699 yards, and UNC hang 59 points on the Boo Hoos.
Thanks to the board I didn’t bet it.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: September 18th, 2021, 11:31 pm Good to see UVA defense get shredded for 699 yards, and UNC hang 59 points on the Boo Hoos.
I guess solace can come from many places after your own teams gets EXPOSED.
By rtb72
JK37 wrote: September 15th, 2021, 9:38 pm Marshall sucks. Pitt swallows.

And this weekend we put VT in their place. Again.
They most certainly did this weekend! ECU??? Good grief...

UVA....didn't care. Dislike both so....
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
You supposedly hate UVA because they "cheated" at some point in the distant past, but you celebrate their loss to a program that for years was built on a foundation of athletes who maintained their eligibility by taking fake courses in "african-american studies". OK.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]