Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I agree, badger74. My point with the portal is that there is now little reason to believe that the kids that you signed out of HS will be with your program for more than a year or two. And that is whether they are laguishing on the bench of good enough to be poached by the super elite teams once they have proven their talents at the FBS level. Both are equally likely to be gone at schools like ours ... and even Wisconsin.

College rosters are going be much more fluid moving forward based on the portal. Coaches can't assume anything and will need to work harder on retention and not just recruiting.
By LUOrange
Freeze, Malik, Matthews, Salter, Holloman, Hardy, and who knows who these others 2 guys are. Throw in McKay's, Jackson, and Dot's success against the SEC. Maybe the SEC should inviting us. We'd do as well as the Commodores.
LU 57 liked this
LUOrange wrote: July 26th, 2021, 7:49 pm Freeze, Malik, Matthews, Salter, Holloman, Hardy, and who knows who these others 2 guys are. Throw in McKay's, Jackson, and Dot's success against the SEC. Maybe the SEC should inviting us. We'd do as well as the Commodores.
Excellent post. We'd be better than some schools being mentioned.
olldflame wrote: July 27th, 2021, 11:01 am I'd say chances are good this is another one. No idea on the 3rd.
I'm not sure if this is the third commitment. Based on the date when Freeze post his tweet and this prospect unofficial visit, it seems like they do not connect imo.

I just want a 6' 8+ forward that moves like venz[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.