Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By sstaedtler
I would love to know when individual seats to games go on sale. Most teams already seem to be selling individual tickets.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: June 14th, 2021, 6:21 pm So where did you wind up?
Row lower in section 203. Yellow lot by the bookstore is sold out.
Sly Fox liked this
By LUDad
Sorry, off topic but didn't want to start new thread for this. Anyone, use an RV (tow) when traveling to LU games? if so, where is best place to stay? Does LU have any policies on RV's...
By LUGrad2000
Registration Days Posts
Last I checked, there is a lot that allows RV’s, but you cannot arrive before sunrise of game day and you have to be gone two hours after the game is over. As far as RV parks, there is not much at all in the Lynchburg area. There is a KOA, but it is way up 501 North of town. I have always hoped that LU would create a RV park on campus somewhere for games.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: June 16th, 2021, 5:57 pm Anyone, use an RV (tow) when traveling to LU games? if so, where is best place to stay?
Paradise Lake Campground is a short 16-minute drive down 460 East, which is not far from where Purple lives.

http://www.paradise-lake.com/
Purple Haize liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: June 16th, 2021, 10:34 pm
LUDad wrote: June 16th, 2021, 5:57 pm Anyone, use an RV (tow) when traveling to LU games? if so, where is best place to stay?
Paradise Lake Campground is a short 16-minute drive down 460 East, which is not far from where Purple lives.

http://www.paradise-lake.com/
You are correct sir. Not too bad. I’ve had a couple of friends stay there.
Plus you’re going the opposite flow of traffic
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: June 17th, 2021, 11:27 am Maybe Purple will be a good neighbor, and allow you to park RV in his yard.
Paradise Lake is nearby and nicer!
ballcoach15 liked this
By LUDad
LUGrad2000 wrote: June 16th, 2021, 8:58 pm Last I checked, there is a lot that allows RV’s, but you cannot arrive before sunrise of game day and you have to be gone two hours after the game is over. As far as RV parks, there is not much at all in the Lynchburg area. There is a KOA, but it is way up 501 North of town. I have always hoped that LU would create a RV park on campus somewhere for games.
Pulled trigger last week and bought one. Will use it for football games and 3 game baseball series. I agree, it would be nice if LU could accommodate them.
SumItUp liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: June 18th, 2021, 8:48 pm
LUGrad2000 wrote: June 16th, 2021, 8:58 pm Last I checked, there is a lot that allows RV’s, but you cannot arrive before sunrise of game day and you have to be gone two hours after the game is over. As far as RV parks, there is not much at all in the Lynchburg area. There is a KOA, but it is way up 501 North of town. I have always hoped that LU would create a RV park on campus somewhere for games.
Pulled trigger last week and bought one. Will use it for football games and 3 game baseball series. I agree, it would be nice if LU could accommodate them.
I could but you out back but it floods and you’d have to deal with the dogs! Trust me. Paradise Lake is a much better option

In today’s game you can’t have more th[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.