If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Right now you are 100% correct and anybody who argues that point is either biased or just isn't paying attention. How long will it last? Time will tell but I can't imagine it lasting long.
ATrain liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote: March 30th, 2021, 10:48 am out of everyone in that side ofthe bracket, UCLA is the best draw IMO for Michigan. Juaquez scares the bejeebies out of me though.
Juaquez has been phenomenal. He always seems to be the one with the ball in his hands when they need a play.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: March 30th, 2021, 11:53 am Right now you are 100% correct and anybody who argues that point is either biased or just isn't paying attention. How long will it last? Time will tell but I can't imagine it lasting long.
If some ACC coaching spots turn over they’ll be competitive again.
thepostman liked this
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
michigan has about 10000 chances to win it in the final 4-5 minutes. just blew it. and juzang was just otherworldly when the rest of the team stunk.

i feel like either team was just playing for a chance at a pistol whipping.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote: March 31st, 2021, 9:06 am michigan has about 10000 chances to win it in the final 4-5 minutes. just blew it.
Or as Ballcoach would say, UCLA got "lucky." :lol: Play Basketball
ballcoach15 liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Gonzaga is the heavyweight favorite, and UCLA is the underdog Cinderella story - the world has turned upside down since the 90's.
olldflame liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Old men should make a strong pot of coffee. Tonight is history in the making! Play Basketball
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: April 5th, 2021, 9:26 pm Historic blowout you mean? :shock:
Only a 10-point lead at half. Are you all saying undefeated Gonzaga has no chance in the second half? :dontgetit
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: April 5th, 2021, 10:20 pm
Only a 10-point lead at half. Are you all saying undefeated Gonzaga has no chance in the second half? :dontgetit
Haha, obviously said with some tongue and cheek. It was also posted within the first 5 minutes. The Zags have steadied themselves and it is shaping up to be a good 2nd half.

A blowout was just my wishful thinking. I now feel obligated to watch :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m just praying for the Over to recoup some losses
By Longshots
Purple Haize wrote:I’m just praying for the Over to recoup some losses
159? I have a couple of numbers in a box pool I wouldn't mind hitting.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Longshots wrote: April 5th, 2021, 11:00 pm
Purple Haize wrote:I’m just praying for the Over to recoup some losses
159? I have a couple of numbers in a box pool I wouldn't mind hitting.
I got in at 159.5. It was up to 172.5 :shock:
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: April 5th, 2021, 10:20 pm
What I meant to say was yes. No chance. :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: April 6th, 2021, 4:26 am Congratulations to Baylor. For those who said Gonzaga would win, I'll schedule a basketball clinic before next season.
Did you predict a Baylor National Championship? Or are you doing your typical claiming someone else’s success?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: April 6th, 2021, 7:37 am He predicted it this morning when he woke up and saw the score. That is how it works, right?
He is in the Arm Chair Quarterback Hall of Fame
thepostman, ballcoach15 liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
There is a member of this board who had Baylor pegged from the get-go and stated it here more than once. It happens to be someone who knows a good bit about basketball, in other words..................... not ballcoach.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]