If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Keeping this thread high. Please let me know if you are in or out ASAP. So we can fill league. If you are interested in playing - please PM or email me. I'm sure we will have 2 or 3 spots to fill.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:18 am Or we could just setup a new one. I would hate to lose my keepers, but we could start over - I guess. Or I can assign keepers and post everyone's teams on here to pick from.
I definitely want to be able to keep our keepers if we can figure out a way to do that.

EDIT: From ESPN:

Note: If your league switched to ESPN from a different website, have your League Manager click the "Edit Team Rosters" link and manually assign the Keepers to their appropriate teams BEFORE your draft occurs. If your league has draft pick trading, make sure you trade the picks before the keeper selection deadline.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote: March 6th, 2021, 8:22 pm
prototype wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:18 am Or we could just setup a new one. I would hate to lose my keepers, but we could start over - I guess. Or I can assign keepers and post everyone's teams on here to pick from.
I definitely want to be able to keep our keepers if we can figure out a way to do that.

Note: If your league switched to ESPN from a different website, have your League Manager click the "Edit Team Rosters" link and manually assign the Keepers to their appropriate teams BEFORE your draft occurs. If your league has draft pick trading, make sure you trade the picks before the keeper selection deadline.
I'll try again to get that to work. Wasn't letting me do that before.
adam42381 liked this
By prototype
Registration Days Posts

This is what I get...

No League manager transactions can currently be performed. League Manager Transactions will be allowed again after completion of your league's draft.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote: March 11th, 2021, 12:47 pm

This is what I get...

No League manager transactions can currently be performed. League Manager Transactions will be allowed again after completion of your league's draft.
If you don't mind, play around with the settings listed at this link and see if it's possible to adjust it to allow you to manually create keepers. I really don't want to have to start over since some of us have worked hard on our keepers over the past years. I appreciate you running this.

https://support.espn.com/hc/en-us/artic ... r-Leagues-
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Got it!!!

OK - People - How's in??? I'm goin to start taking all-comers here if we can't get the band back together.

Josh
adam42381 liked this
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Please confirm that you want to be in League – PM or email me. I will open those teams up to anyone else that wants to join. All we ask is that you stay active. Fantasy baseball sucks if you play teams that don’t change their lineups. My email is josh@prototypeadvertising.com.
I have figured out way to keep keepers. Below is a list of players you had last time we played, above 90%. Please PM me the people you want to keep or post them on here. Pick 4.

Team Prototype – Josh Oppenheimer (Confirmed)
Freddie Freeman
Matt Chapman
Mike Trout
Charlie Blackmon

ATL Morning Wood – David McDaniel
Wilson Contreras
Paul Goldshcmidt
Ozzie Albies
Eugenio Suarez
Trevor Story
Eduardo Escobar
Josh Donaldson
Trey Mancini
JD Martinez
Ronald Acuna, Jr.
Zack Greinke
Jack Flaherty
Stephen Strausburg
Roberto Osuna

Fincastle Fanatics – J Bock (Confirmed)
Gleybar Torres
Yoan Moncada
Marcus Semien
Thys Hoskins
Whit Merrifield
Michael Brantley
Jose Ramirez
Austin Meadows
Blake Snell
Jacob deGrom
Kirby Yates
Hyun-jin Ryu

Icterus Galbula – JT Bowman (Confirmed)
Pete Alonso
Nolan Arenado
Manny Machado
Jorge Polanco
Alex Bregman
Nicholas Castellanos
Kris Bryant
Anthony Rizzo
Aaron Nola
Kenley Jansen
Madison Bumgarner
Josh Hadar
Luis Castillo
Mike Soroka

Team Gatorbait – Bill Oppenheimer (Confirmed)
Jose Altuve
Rafael Devers
Juan Soto
Patrick Corbin
Aroldis Chapman

Liberty Flames – BJ Williams
Cody Bellinger
Corey Seager
Jose Abreu
Bryce Harper
George Springer
Eddie Rosario
DJ MaMahieu
Charlie Morton
Shane Bieber
Will Smith

Candy Crush Davis – Robert Boyer
Yasani Grandal
Anthony Rendon
Fransisco Lindor
Jorge Soler
Yuli Gurriel
Carlos Correa
Clayton Kershaw
Eduardo Rodriguez
Walker Buehler

Carolina Red Sox – Adam Norman (Confirmed)
Carlos Santana
Mike Moustakas
Vladimir Guerrero, Jr.
Trea Turner
Mookie Betts
Yordan Alvarez
Giancarlo Stanton
Max Scherzer
Gerrit Cole

The Killer Minors – Leo Howell/Nathan Oppenheimer (Needs to be Replaced)
Max Muncy
Marcell Ozuna
Michael Conforto
Andrew Benintendi
Tommy Pham
Trevor Bauer
James Paxton
Mike Clevinger

Rays for Days – Jesse Gray
Jonathan Villar
Tim Anderson
Aaron Judge
Noah Syndergaard
Justin Verlander
Jose Berrios
Masahiro Tanaka

Scoring
Head to Head Category
Roster Size – 27
Total Starters – 22
Total IR – 3

Scoring Categories
Runs Scored
Home Runs
Runs Batted In
Stolen Bases
Batting Average
Strikeouts (Pitchers)
Wins
Saves
ERA
WHIP
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Anyone else want to join our Fantasy Baseball League?

We are so close to draft. If yes - please join with this link. https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/leagu ... 4f52033156

If you played last time - send me your keepers (4) and if not, I will assign you to take over one of the teams that hasn't signed up to select keepers from.

Thanks for considering!!
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Are keepers optional? There might be a couple I’d like to keep but would prefer to throw all or most of mine back in the pool and take my chances with draft picks.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
What do you want think? I see both sides of that argument. Optional - helps the people who don’t have 4 keepers, but other side argues that yiu should have worked harder to make sure you had 4 to start season. You choose. I’m fine either way.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Same here, fine either way. No worries.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
I don’t like optional keepers. That gives the people who don’t have good keepers the opportunity to have multiple high round picks that they didn’t earn. Just my two cents.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Ok - we have 7 teams signed up. need one more to make it an 8 team league or 3 more to make it a 10 team league.

Let me know if your interested.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote: March 23rd, 2021, 8:37 pm BUMP! There have to be 1 or 3 more people who want in, right?!
You would think a board like this with many active users would want to play fantasy everything...

We have 8 teams signed up now. Need two more. Who's in? This is a good league. Most are Really good at fantasy baseball and will keep up with their teams, which makes it fun. And BJ's back!!
adam42381 liked this
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: March 24th, 2021, 12:21 pm Wish I could. Never done baseball. Scared of the day to day time required. But I love the sport. Big Braves fan.
You could. It’s not as bad as you think. Change your roster every Sunday and then you’re good.
adam42381 liked this
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote: March 24th, 2021, 2:20 pm
JK37 wrote: March 24th, 2021, 12:21 pm Wish I could. Never done baseball. Scared of the day to day time required. But I love the sport. Big Braves fan.
You could. It’s not as bad as you think. Change your roster every Sunday and then you’re good.
I manage mine daily, but it’s easy to do it once a week as Proto said. As long as you’ll commit to staying active through the season (dead teams are the worst), we’d love to have you join.
prototype liked this
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Just do it! You’ll enjoy it. Lots of Braves to choose from, no pressure, both challenging and fun, and doesn’t take too much time.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote: March 25th, 2021, 1:12 pm Such a sad state of affairs.
You would think that a board full of sports fans that are fairly active would love to play fantasy sports...
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]