The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU 8 middle tn 0. Kirby hurls complete game shutout
Emily Sweat had 3 run homer.
Caroline Hudson had 6 hits on the day.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
So ballcoach. Did you get upset at the board's lack of interest and decide to take your ball and go home?

Based on the contributions from the 4 true FR who were in the starting lineup yesterday, together with what we have returning, I think there is reason to get excited about what this team can do. :pbjtime
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Enthralling
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
OK, I'll contribute. I actually like softball. Played SS and 3B until I was 50 something in Fairfax County (VA). My observations - for the first time in Dot's tenure there are no easy outs/rally killers in the lineup but pitching does not seem to have an ACE, someone who has more strikeouts than innings. We have good pitchers who seem to pitch to contact which is ok since our fielding is another part of the game that is the best since Dot's first few years. (Source -Flosports video)!
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Dot told me personally that this was the best team she has ever had at LU. She is a great person and one of the biggest LU fans ever. She goes crazy at the football games cheering, yelling, etc. She brings excitement to those around her. I am looking for big things from her, ballcoach and LU this year. 8)
LU 57, cruzan_flame13, Sly Fox and 2 others liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Can we really call these “Spring Games” when there is this much ice on the ground?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: February 14th, 2021, 7:16 am
ballcoach15 wrote: February 12th, 2021, 5:48 pmnm
Post of the Year
I think it hits a lot of good points worthy of consideration
JK37 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: February 12th, 2021, 3:23 pmnm
That's all Ballcoach has to say from LU softball? Somebody needs to check on him. He's either fallen off the wagon or gotten a bad Junior Whopper down in Florida. I'm worried about the old guy, who never is short on words about praising LU softball.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: February 14th, 2021, 9:28 am
ballcoach15 wrote: February 12th, 2021, 3:23 pmnm
That's all Ballcoach has to say from LU softball? Somebody needs to check on him. He's either fallen off the wagon or gotten a bad Junior Whopper down in Florida. I'm worried about the old guy, who never is short on words about praising LU softball.
Maybe the skill and coaching displayed by the team have exceeded his ability to comprehend?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: February 14th, 2021, 6:08 pm So how was the spring game @ballcoach15 ?
#fakenews. It’s still winter
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: February 14th, 2021, 11:05 am
Maybe the skill and coaching displayed by the team have exceeded his ability to comprehend?
Could be. Ballcoach usually has TF to coach him up and explain the finer points of the game to him. :oldhag :blahblah
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: February 15th, 2021, 12:16 am
Purple Haize wrote: February 14th, 2021, 11:05 am
Could be. Ballcoach usually has TF to coach him up and explain the finer points of the game to him. :oldhag :blahblah
That’s like Hellen Keller showing Ray Charles how to diagram a sentence in a comic book
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I don’t see Ballcoach. He must have been at Golden Corral
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote: February 16th, 2021, 10:10 amGreat start!
If you start them up I hear they’ll never stop....
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I guess after that loss ballcoach is humiliated and has given up on the team and the season
thesportscritic liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thesportscritic wrote: February 20th, 2021, 9:02 am Or ballcoach is off pouting somewhere because of lack of fan softball support :lol:
He was probably talking up LU softball in the bars in Bama. Probably saying he was an assistant coach or something. Now that they lost I’m not sure he can show his face in Crimson Tide territory again
thesportscritic liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: February 20th, 2021, 9:19 am
thesportscritic wrote: February 20th, 2021, 9:02 am Or ballcoach is off pouting somewhere because of lack of fan softball support :lol:
He was probably talking up LU softball in the bars in Bama. Probably saying he was an assistant coach or something. Now that they lost I’m not sure he can show his face in Crimson Tide territory again
I was actually in Alabama last weekend. Mobile, AL.

Anyway, good to see the girls doing well, despite a tough loss to the #5 team in the country.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]