Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
If we can get Zamon Ross on board then we will have 2 4 stars according to ESPN! I wonder since Zamon Ross and Khristian Zachary both play in Georgia if there has been some recruiting from Khristian to Zamon. I also noticed Nate Hampton tweeting at Ahmad Walker the last couple of weeks as well. Looks like that will pay off as well. This is going to be a special class for us.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Manson are you hearing we will sign some combo of those names to watch or could sign some of those guys.

Looks like bryce Pierre has been dropped as well. Seemed duplicative of stetson Moore anyway.

Ross Brunson and Walker would be quite the haul. The GT linebacker as well but seems low likelihood.
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
Check rumor mill for what I expect. I've got 16 names that are expected to sign. We could get up to 4 more which I think would come primarily from the names mentioned, obviously there is room for a late surprise. You are right on Pierre.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
I read it. I was just clarifying.

Aaron smith has put on twitter hes committing january 4th so i would not expect him to be possible. Also thought we might try to replace carter with all these wr decommits and maybe we will after we get tommorow wrapped up. Feels like we need another big bodied outside wr. Yarbrough frith are good but stay banged up. No idea on lofton. Didnt see enough. Jackson possibly. Maybe stetson moore is that guy.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Ok we should all shut up. In HF we trust. Flipped an A&M 3 star lb and ahmad walker loi in already. Plus most all the existing hs guys we knew about and its 735 ha.

Also good to see coutras aka jacob hagen 2.0 reup with us. He was out with a torn acl.
Redbonebandit liked this
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Brunson is big time. Would love to close him and ross. Most of our excitement is over. Only rahimi and green left of reported commits. Brunson and one more surprise would be nice

They did list moore as a TE
sstaedtler liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I have ZERO PROBLEM with the trend for athletes to pursue majors like Sport Management and Kinesiology. I get it. On the other hand, as an :oldhag I have to say that I find it refreshing that the highest ranked signee in the history of our football program is planning to major in..........................

Theology. :football :nod 8)
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Man the defense is going to be nails. We are finally going to have fbs level depth across the board if we can land another cb.

Still waiting on brunson but its early.

I have to think wr and possibly a hs rb will be on our radar for late period
By chris leedlelee
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: December 16th, 2020, 11:11 am Amen to that.

By the way we signed another power 5 transfer in Safety Skyler Thomas out of Washington State and he started the last 2 years. 147 tackles in that 2 year span.
I, for one, am loving these transfers. They all offer immediate plug-and-play ability similar to Anthony Butler this season.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Defense is going to be nasty next year. I for one am glad we got Walker back. He's a STUD and is going to be really good.

From what I hear Butler is more than likely to return which puts our LB core as one of the strongest positions on the team. I never thought I would ever say that.
LUOrange liked this
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
If butler comes back its literally possibly the deepest position on the team considering 2 are on the field most of the time. I heard butler was 50/50. It would give us a chance to redshirt these 2 frosh.

Also jollys mom reminded us of humes. Hes a stud too. Poole caper pierre as well. Wow.

Safety is super deep as well.

Brunson and boti inside is nasty as well.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]