This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
There were irregularities like there are every year. Simple as that.

If there was anything credible from these witnesses why is judge after judge dismissing these cases? The Trump team has failed in all 4 of their cases and Republicans as a whole have lost 40 out of 41 cases (it may be higher now, I haven't checked tonight). Are all of these judges , both conservative and liberal, in on the conspiracy too?
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
“It’s easy to find articles claiming that there was no election fraud, or that it was ‘not widespread,’ or that it was not enough to ‘make a difference.’ It is less easy to find some of the actual complaints and allegations, unfiltered and undistorted. Here is a (fairly) complete list of (some of) the most significant claims involving 2020 election miscounting, errors or fraud.”

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/11/wh ... -or-fraud/

More:

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/12/am ... -building/
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 4th, 2020, 11:03 pm There were irregularities like there are every year. Simple as that.

If there was anything credible from these witnesses why is judge after judge dismissing these cases? The Trump team has failed in all 4 of their cases and Republicans as a whole have lost 40 out of 41 cases (it may be higher now, I haven't checked tonight). Are all of these judges , both conservative and liberal, in on the conspiracy too?
It does seem that the signature verification audits are getting traction. As they should
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I don't disagree but still doesn't really answer my question. If these witnesses are so credible why are they continually losing in court? Trump and Trump supporters are 1-46 in court.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts

I’m seeing things like this repeatedly from justices, it speaks to the damage done to the integrity of our elections with all these frivolous claims. These justices seem to be caught between trying to satisfy outcries for “investigations” based on “so flimsy a foundation” just to keep the conspiracy theorists from using a lack of investigation as proof of a coverup and not wanting to give legitimacy to these crazy claims by even entertaining them.

-that’s the answer to the question, “what’s the harm?” Going to extraordinary legal lengths with little-to-no evidentiary justification enables any idiot who wants to disrupt the process and sow seeds of dissent to do so.

We’ve already seen the damage first-hand, when reports say that 8 out of 10 Trump voters believe Biden’s win was illegitimate, despite repeated rulings from judges like the one above and the Trump team’s 1-46 court record (the one win was allowing observers to observe counting from 6ft away instead of 10), we are reaching a crisis of distrust in our institutions, not based on any actual evidence that’s been found as legitimate in court, but rather based on blind loyalty to a person well-known for his haphazard relationship to the truth and who is too psychologically broken to be able to accept the concept that he could lose legitimately (let’s remember he made the same exact fraud claims when he lost the Iowa caucus in 2016 or that he ranted about voter fraud in the 2016 general because he didn’t think he won by enough).
thepostman liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
It’s just childish. It reads as “the truthfulness of these claims doesn’t matter since the Democrats were mean to us.” I fully expect the republicans, if they can keep the senate, to act in obstructionist ways, that’s part of being the opposition party. That doesn’t entitle them to burn the whole process down.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: December 5th, 2020, 2:16 am It’s just childish. It reads as “the truthfulness of these claims doesn’t matter since the Democrats were mean to us.” I fully expect the republicans, if they can keep the senate, to act in obstructionist ways, that’s part of being the opposition party. That doesn’t entitle them to burn the whole process down.
Election fraud is just a continuation of the last 4 years, same old, same old.

We would all be wise to lighten up on domestic politics and focus on Gods prophetic time line. Its unfolding quickly. 👆🙏👍
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Then why do you post in this thread so much if that is your response? This is a serious question. If you think this is s pointless discussion then I am not sure why you spend as much time posting in this particular thread. I even made an end times megathread just for you! :D
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 5th, 2020, 7:45 am Then why do you post in this thread so much if that is your response? This is a serious question. If you think this is s pointless discussion then I am not sure why you spend as much time posting in this particular thread. I even made an end times megathread just for you! :D
I would presume he posts to present his opinion. Just like everyone else who keeps posting on this topic. So far I've seen no opinions changed by anyone. So why single him out? Is it because you don't like what he says?
Every poster on here is predictable as to what they are going to say on this topic. So either shut the thread down or stop complaining about what one guy says.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 5th, 2020, 7:45 am Then why do you post in this thread so much if that is your response? This is a serious question. If you think this is s pointless discussion then I am not sure why you spend as much time posting in this particular thread. I even made an end times megathread just for you! :D
Dumb question postman. A biblical worldview is interesting side by side with current events. Therefore my interest here.

But my eternal hope lies in your other thread, thanks for starting it 👆👍
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote: December 5th, 2020, 8:28 am
I would presume he posts to present his opinion. Just like everyone else who keeps posting on this topic. So far I've seen no opinions changed by anyone. So why single him out? Is it because you don't like what he says?
Every poster on here is predictable as to what they are going to say on this topic. So either shut the thread down or stop complaining about what one guy says.
Because whenever he is challenged he says we should focus on the end times prophecy more. It has nothing to do with his opinion. I can disagree with people all day long. And do but if you're challenged on a statement don't simply say, "same ol' same ol', lets focus on the end times".

Of course our Christian worldview should shape how we view the world. It would be impossible for that to not happen but that isn't what TH is doing. He is using it as an excuse not to defend his position.

But you're right, nobody is going to change their minds at this point. I just wish I could understand the rational is all.
TH Spangler wrote:
Dumb question postman. A biblical worldview is interesting side by side with current events. Therefore my interest here.

But my eternal hope lies in your other thread, thanks for starting it 👆👍
Right and I agree (see my statement above) but you simply dismissed @stokesjokes post with a Jesus juke and didn't explain why you seem ok with Trump doing what the democrats have done for 4 years. Undermining the election.

For the record, I wasn't saying you shouldn't post in this thread or any thread but I just don't understand why bringing up end times prophecy as a counterpoint to someone's argument is a go to move. If you really feel like that is where your focus should be then I'm not sure why you would justify spending as much posting in this thread as you do.

Bottom line on this whole topic to me: There are voter irregularities but nothing has been proven that shows some kind of orchestrated conspiracy to steal the election from Trump. Trump is doing what he always does when he loses and it is really weird to me that some really, really smart people are falling for it. 74 million people voted for Trump. He is still wildly popular. His words have power and he knows it and he is using it to sow seeds of doubt in our democracy because the democrats did it to him by using the Russians. That is who Trump has always been so I am not really surprised I'm just disappointed with how so many continue to enable it.

But TH you're right, as Christians we know how the story ends which is always a comfort in uncertain times.
flamehunter liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
You seem to have it all figured out. Okay, you've explained who Trump is. Do me a favor and explain who Biden is. I'm seriously confused about him. If God allows him in the WH, i guess we'll find out soon.

Reagan was the first Hollywood actor in the WH. Trump the first reality TV star. Maybe Biden is the first used car salesman in the WH. :lol: :lol:
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 5th, 2020, 9:33 am I don't have it all figured out but I clearly have strong opinions. As do most on this board.

Biden is Biden.
I'll leave you with this. While fighting off a coup, Trump, Pence, Pompeo and Mnuchin did a good job. We now know who the Deep State is. How and who offshored our jobs to communist China. What msm and social media globalists are up too.

May Gods will be fulfilled going forward 🙏
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
No. I said 74 million voted for Trump which means he is still wildly popular and his words have a lot of power and influence. Obviously not everybody who voted for Trump falls on every word he says. A good portion certianly do though which is a big reason republican polticians don't speak out against the crazy things he says.
By chris leedlelee

This still isn't going away. Unfortunately, it is difficult to legally challenge an entire election on the basis of affidavits which can only detail anecdotal events. However, anyone who thinks that elections can't be stolen only needs to look at Broward County in 2018 and the 1960 election in Chicago.
By puttincomputers
Registration Days Posts
chris leedlelee wrote:
puttincomputers wrote: December 4th, 2020, 10:17 pm
Purple Haize wrote:FINALLY. This is something I know I have wanted to see and I don’t think I am alone. If the goal is to demonstrate that this election was above board and basically free from shenanigans this always seemed like a good start. I feel like they buried the lead by waiting so long though. Now, will other States in question follow suit?

https://www.cbs46.com/news/governor-kem ... b8200.html
I want full audits all the way around. Let's see how many Trump votes are actually fake.
This has got to be the most inane responses I've seen here. The only way to actually believe that there wasn't at least a good measure of voter fraud done by various inner city Dems (whether it was substantial enough to swing the election or can be challenged legally remains to be seen). Read one of the hundreds of sworn affidavits, or watch a hearing on it for heavens sake. The only way to actually believe there was no voter fraud is to have your head quite far up into the nether regions of the mainstream media.
That is absolutely hilarious and shows you have no clue who it is you apparently hate. Plot twist, progressives (like me) and the left don't like the Main Stream Media either! Most of the Main Stream Media is center right. Also, I have actually watched some of the hearings. Those hearings are full of outright lies. Care to explain why Rudy Giuliani threw a fit when a state rep in Michigan asked that Giuliani be sworn in?
By chris leedlelee
puttincomputers wrote: December 6th, 2020, 1:09 am Most of the Main Stream Media is center right.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

If this is where your political compass lies, Bernie Sanders is a principled centrist, and Stalin was a misunderstood moderate liberal.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
chris leedlelee wrote: December 6th, 2020, 8:38 pm
puttincomputers wrote: December 6th, 2020, 1:09 am Most of the Main Stream Media is center right.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

If this is where your political compass lies, Bernie Sanders is a principled centrist, and Stalin was a misunderstood moderate liberal.
Yeah, he just dropped into ballcoach level of credibility there
chris leedlelee liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Alito ordered Pennsylvania officials to respond to Rep. Mike Kelly’s election challenge a day earlier than previously scheduled, which will be on the same day known as the safe harbor deadline.

Kelly is seeking to have the court toss all the state’s mail-in ballots on the grounds that universal, no-excuses mail-in voting is unconstitutional and needs a constitutional amendment to authorize its provisions.
chris leedlelee liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
The current PA challenge is interesting because it’s not an allegation of voter fraud, but a process issue. I’ve read that the chances of the judges granting relief in that case are nil for 2 reasons:

1. The requested relief is unprecedented. It would equate to disenfranchising 2.5 million voters, who were, at the time, voting in a legally allowed format.

2. The mail-in-voting changes were put through last year, not in some last-minute, democrat enabling measure. There was apparently a 180-day time limit for legal challenges to these provisions, nothing was raised during that time frame.

It also doesn’t help that the PA Supreme Court unanimously tossed this suit already.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
It is pretty clear that this is all for show at this point. Tomorrow (Safe Harbor Day) is the last day anything of substance can really happen so unless something major happens in the next 24 hours nothing will change officially. Unofficially Trump and his campaign have accomplished their mission and there is now a dark cloud over the election results.

A week from today the electoral college electors will cast their ballots and the system will work has intended. A lot of people will think otherwise but such is life in 2020 I guess.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 7th, 2020, 11:51 am It is pretty clear that this is all for show at this point. Tomorrow (Safe Harbor Day) is the last day anything of substance can really happen so unless something major happens in the next 24 hours nothing will change officially. Unofficially Trump and his campaign have accomplished their mission and there is now a dark cloud over the election results.

A week from today the electoral college electors will cast their ballots and the system will work has intended. A lot of people will think otherwise but such is life in 2020 I guess.
At the end of the day, it’s not what you know it’s what you can prove. There are enough anomalies to make me very skeptical of this election. I “know” there is no way Biden could garner more votes than Obama did. It just strains credibility. I know there was some shady business going on in PA GA and MI. Probably WI AZ and NV too. I know that it’s a practical impossibility that Trump could gain so significantly with every minority group compared to 2016, increase his overall vote total and still lose.
BUT can it be proven? Nope. Not as of yet and probably never will. Several of these lawsuits are getting thrown out on Standing not merits. The ones today in GA and MI basically said We don’t know if these claims are true or not, but even if they are there’s nothing we can do about it. What I do Know and CAN be Proven is that several Stares need to improve their voting integrity. And just as assuredly it won’t happen.
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 7 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]