This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By paradox
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 10:52 pm And, aside from the peculiarity that typical indicators such as down-ballot results and bellwether reliabilities don’t add up along with the math, in regard to ballot dumps and spikes and registration oddities, much of the eyewitness testimony the last couple of days in Michigan and Pennsylvania from citizens was compelling. At least to the point of warranting investigation. Our elections, and surety to have faith in them, are too important to be off-handedly dismissing the concerns for political gain. It’s particularly shameful that major media outlets in this nation have treated this with such willful ignorance.
True. And the Spectator article is far more thought-provoking than all of the Russian conspiracy rhetoric combined. And yet, all of that nonsense was published by so-called reliable sources.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 11:06 pm But you’re just repeating disproven claims. That’s why the media isn’t covering it anymore. There’s no compelling “voter registration irregularities,” every claim of more votes than registrants has been easily falsified from the government websites themselves. There weren’t any irregular “ballot dumps”, mail-in votes are reported in batches and were always going to be heavily democratic. And take for instance the guy in PA who claimed 600,000 votes were added, almost all for Biden in a short period of time- there’s no data that supports that this happened, it’s just people making stuff up!

I mean, we have judges looking at these testimonies and saying things like “well, if the observers had actually attended their orientation, they would know what they were watching wasn’t irregular at all.”

And as far as the down-ballot stuff, it’s like we just decided to ignore the very real phenomenon of the “never-Trump” Republican.
What I’m seeing and hearing, much in the last couple of days, hasn’t been disproven at all. It’s possible people are lying, but how do you know? There is data showing irregularities. The (mainstream) media isn’t
covering it anymore? It never covered it to begin with, plus there is much new the last day or two that’s being ignored. The mainstream media is beyond biased. It’s corrupt.
flamehunter liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Demacrates used covin19 and mail in voting to emplode our election process. Lots a questions about Dominion software as well. Looks like they might get away with it. In the long run we all lose.

""Here is my issue with the, “let us all be a United States again” that we hear from Democrats. For the last 4+ years, the Democrats have gone scorched earth. You have salted the fields and now you want to grow crops. The problem is 72+ million of us have memories longer than a hamster. We remember the women’s march (vagina hats and all) the day after inauguration.
We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments
We remember “not our president” and the “Resistance…” We remember Maxie Walters telling followers to harass us in restaurants. We remember the Presidents spokesperson being kicked out of a restaurant. We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked. We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs. We remember riots, and looting. We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump. We remember Robert de Niro yelling “F" Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation. We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address. We remember the total in the tank move on the mainstream media. We remember the non-stop and live fact checking on our President and his supporters. We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media. We remember the President and his staff being spied on. We remember five Republican legislators shot on a ballfield. We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but Trump hate fest. We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.
We remember the state governors asking and getting everything they ask for and then blaming Trump for their problems. We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants. We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors. We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump. We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected but they stayed. This list is endless, but you get the idea. My friends will be my friends, but a party that has been on the attack for 4 long years does not get a free pass with me!""

Copied from James Patterson but I agree.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
That whole attitude is childish and not one I would allow from my children but we are suppose to be ok with it from our polticians? Please. It is clear that no matter what the courts decide Trump will still claim fraud. He will then call the courts corrupt even though some of the judges are Trump appointees.

My expectations for democrats has always been extremely low. Once upon a time I had an illusion that the republican party was better. Boy do I feel stupid for ever thinking that.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:58 am That whole attitude is childish and not one I would allow from my children but we are suppose to be ok with it from our polticians? Please. It is clear that no matter what the courts decide Trump will still claim fraud. He will then call the courts corrupt even though some of the judges are Trump appointees.

My expectations for democrats has always been extremely low. Once upon a time I had an illusion that the republican party was better. Boy do I feel stupid for ever thinking that.
Word evil fits demacrates better than childish. In the end China and globalists win, we lose. Hopfully Trump and a new media outlet will slow the offshoring and politicians from profiteering from green lighting it. I look for Kerry to line the pockets of all his friends and family in the name of new green. :lol:
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Thinking one party is "evil" is what has gotten us here to begin with. If one thinks their opposition is evil than it justifies all of this insanity.

But sure, let's keep going down this road. It has really worked out well so far.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:21 am What are some things that haven’t been disproven?
You might want to check out what has been said by citizens, under affidavit, at the public and legislative oversight hearings in Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Take your pick of numerous things said that haven’t been disproven. There is a lot of sworn testimony under penalty of perjury from those hearings. It’s accessible (although you won’t find in mainstream media, which is ignoring it). I have no way of knowing if every or any story is true, but there are many detailed accounts that seem credible at least to the point of meriting investigation. Keep in mind every account and allegation doesn’t have to be proven. If merely one instance of fraud is true, it’s a shame and a disservice to all voters.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Sure, I agree with that. And there have been proven fraud cases in every election. Some amount of fraud is expected, but it’s usually a very low amount, a handful of cases that amount to an extra handful of votes, nothing on the level of even a hundred votes, let alone the hundreds of thousands Trump would need to swing the election.

Right now, these affidavits and testimonies have a major credibility problem, to the point where they haven’t been taken seriously in court by those whose job it is to review them. There may be true things mixed in, but there’s so much BS as well, it’s hard to take the rest seriously.

Doing things like confusing the entire states of Michigan and Minnesota to come up with irregular numbers.

There’s the guy from the PA “hearing” claiming the 600,000 Biden vote dump that didn’t happen.

There’s the lady from the hearing in MI yesterday claiming the poll book is off by over 100,000 and with zero registered voters in it while the representative is staring at the actual numbers saying “uhhh...no that’s not true” (link because this one’s a fun watch:

There’s people complaining via affidavits that they were talked to rudely or via testimony that other people’s masks had “BLM and rhinestones!” on them. There’s the affidavit of the guy saying “well, I thought military members (IN DETROIT!) would vote for Trump, so it’s fishy when they didn’t.”

If there are legitimate issues, why muddle them with all this nonsense?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I saw that exchange. She seemed I little than 100% less than credible BUT she makes THE point without realizing it
Is this a situation where there are 2 sets of books? The set that went through the computer and the set that went to the lawmakers? I don’t know. But she is under penalty of jail, the politician is not.
There have just been too many crazy statements and they are drowning out and taking up space that could/should be used for more legitimate claims
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
2 books is quite a claim without anything other than that lady’s testimony to suggest it. The more reasonable take is just that she’s lying.

If there is any legit evidence, what Rudy, Jenna, Sidney, Lin, and crew are doing is malpractice. If they wanted the legit stuff to be taken seriously, they need to screen their witnesses. And they need to spell-check or proofread their documents. And they need to fix all the filing errors they have made. It’s all been so amateurish.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Another thought related to the 2 books idea, and this is where most conspiracy theories end up breaking down. For the fraud suggested in these cases to have taken place and for it to still not be uncovered, it would take soooo many people being “in on it.” It would take all the election officials, vote counters, observers, judges, Secretaries of State, governors, etc. to be in on it for this to have been pulled off. Something as simple as having 2 books would have been called out right away unless those with access were in on it.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
That is what makes this all so hard to believe. If they weren't suggesting 10's of 1,000s or even 100s of 1,000s in some cases it would be believable but to pull off what they are suggesting would really take a lot of coordination and a lot of republicans would have to go along with it. It just is so improbable and something one would expect from infowars, not from POTUS and his legal team.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:That is what makes this all so hard to believe. If they weren't suggesting 10's of 1,000s or even 100s of 1,000s in some cases it would be believable but to pull off what they are suggesting would really take a lot of coordination and a lot of republicans would have to go along with it. It just is so improbable and something one would expect from infowars, not from POTUS and his legal team.
there it is. i've said this for so many years, i've forgotten it! the DNC is one of the most inept and horribly mismanaged organizations on the planet. Our gvt is so horribly fractured from any level of cohesive, efficient management. If you think they are capable of orchestrating this giant mass voting coverup i can't even begin to describe how stupid it is. even if we are talking about the illuminati. They'd hae to be sorcerers to be able to take some of the most inept and archane systems and create some cohesive near undetectable master plan and hope that your puppets act accordingly.

covid happened, allowing tons of non would be voters an easier opportunity to vote. Massive campaigns to get out and vote by Democratic organizations were working furiously. To me that the republicans will likely keep the senate, and gained seats in the house is testament of the population being ok with populist political ideals but just tired of trumps BS, OR PERHAPS...a HUGE failure of epic proportions of voter fraud (Sic). All you did was vote the president out, you gained nothing else!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 10:44 am 2 books is quite a claim without anything other than that lady’s testimony to suggest it. The more reasonable take is just that she’s lying.

If there is any legit evidence, what Rudy, Jenna, Sidney, Lin, and crew are doing is malpractice. If they wanted the legit stuff to be taken seriously, they need to screen their witnesses. And they need to spell-check or proofread their documents. And they need to fix all the filing errors they have made. It’s all been so amateurish.
I mean it’s not like accountants or even truck drivers haven’t been known to keep 2 sets of books
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
True, I wasn’t thinking about it that way. I don’t think there would be such wide discrepancies though, and if there were you would hope someone more credible might have noticed.
By puttincomputers
Registration Days Posts
Think on this. If the votes to get Trump out are fake, why aren't votes for Republicans that are on the same ballots not fake? Much of this is :BS

Also, I wonder if Trump cheated this time with Russia's help again, but We The People said "not this time" and overcame fraudulent votes for Trump? See, we can all play this game.

Also, don't forget that Wikileaked Podesta email 1120 called Trump a pied piper candidate that would destroy the Republican Party from within, and that this email was sent within the Hillary campaign a full MONTH before Trump announced he was running. Don't forget the same email suggested that the Hillary campaign was going to conspire with the Main Stream Media to make Trump seem more popular than he actually was. In other words, if you voted for Trump, you got played by Hillary.

Also, it is very clear Russian spies DID help Trump win in 2016. Does the name Maria Butina ring a bell? https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/russi ... id/872421/
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Pushing conspiracy theories for the other side isn’t a good look when you’re trying to ridicule the first side’s conspiracy theories.

It seems pretty well-confirmed that she did temp work in the election. It also seems like she had aspirations to be an actress. That doesn’t mean Guiliani paid her. She can be crazy all on her own.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
FINALLY. This is something I know I have wanted to see and I don’t think I am alone. If the goal is to demonstrate that this election was above board and basically free from shenanigans this always seemed like a good start. I feel like they buried the lead by waiting so long though. Now, will other States in question follow suit?

https://www.cbs46.com/news/governor-kem ... b8200.html
By puttincomputers
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote:Pushing conspiracy theories for the other side isn’t a good look when you’re trying to ridicule the first side’s conspiracy theories.

It seems pretty well-confirmed that she did temp work in the election. It also seems like she had aspirations to be an actress. That doesn’t mean Guiliani paid her. She can be crazy all on her own.
Plot twist: What we are seeing now in regards to the claims of voter fraud is the Republican attempt at ridiculing the proven conspiracy of Russia medding in 2016. This obfuscation of real conspiracies with wacko conspiracy theories has actually been the conservative MO for generations. How do I know? I was raised by conservatives with deeply ingrained adherences for conspiracy theories, and I went down that rabbit hole for many years.
By puttincomputers
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:FINALLY. This is something I know I have wanted to see and I don’t think I am alone. If the goal is to demonstrate that this election was above board and basically free from shenanigans this always seemed like a good start. I feel like they buried the lead by waiting so long though. Now, will other States in question follow suit?

I want full audits all the way around. Let's see how many Trump votes are actually fake.
By chris leedlelee
puttincomputers wrote: December 4th, 2020, 10:17 pm
Purple Haize wrote:FINALLY. This is something I know I have wanted to see and I don’t think I am alone. If the goal is to demonstrate that this election was above board and basically free from shenanigans this always seemed like a good start. I feel like they buried the lead by waiting so long though. Now, will other States in question follow suit?

I want full audits all the way around. Let's see how many Trump votes are actually fake.
This has got to be the most inane responses I've seen here. The only way to actually believe that there wasn't at least a good measure of voter fraud done by various inner city Dems (whether it was substantial enough to swing the election or can be challenged legally remains to be seen). Read one of the hundreds of sworn affidavits, or watch a hearing on it for heavens sake. The only way to actually believe there was no voter fraud is to have your head quite far up into the nether regions of the mainstream media.
Some statistics

After doing some checking, I discovered that in […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Just remember that fine academic institution, L[…]

DOE Report

Looks like the DOE is getting warmed up... Gra[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]