Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:33 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: December 1st, 2020, 4:16 pm I want a bowl game in Florida or Alabama, so I can go south for a few days and get out of this cold weather.
So soft!
That’s what she said
Liberty22 liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:58 pm I just reviewed conference standings, and no team in America has more wins than Liberty. :football
That'll change on Saturday
ballcoach15 liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Vegas bowl has been canceled. That brings us to 10 canceled bowl games.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I think we'll end up in a good bowl game. After all, we have played a tougher schedule than Ohio State has played, and the Buckholes are ranked 4th for the CFP.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 4th, 2020, 9:03 am I think we'll end up in a good bowl game. After all, we have played a tougher schedule than Ohio State has played, and the Buckholes are ranked 4th for the CFP.
That’s irrelevant. The big schools will get the good games because of attendance (if possible) and tv viewership. Ohio State would sell more tickets to a game on the moon than we would to a game in Lynchburg. Also they’d smoke us with their second string.
By Risewithus
Some this week supposedly. Official show not until December 20th. I'm wondering though if some teams will just be told this week but not announced until the 20th so that the announcement show is not undercut.
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Risewithus wrote: December 6th, 2020, 8:54 am Some this week supposedly. Official show not until December 20th. I'm wondering though if some teams will just be told this week but not announced until the 20th so that the announcement show is not undercut.
Those early bowls have to notify team before Dec 20
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 6th, 2020, 8:56 am I saw some projection this morning that has LU playing UVA in Montgomery Bowl.
Ballcoach, you would LOVE that: against your most hated team in your favorite state!
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 6th, 2020, 9:15 am
ballcoach15 wrote: December 6th, 2020, 8:56 am I saw some projection this morning that has LU playing UVA in Montgomery Bowl.
Ballcoach, you would LOVE that: against your most hated team in your favorite state!
Is UVA his most hated team? I thought it was Longwood or JMU
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote: December 6th, 2020, 9:19 am
Cider Jim wrote: December 6th, 2020, 9:15 am
Is UVA his most hated team? I thought it was Longwood or JMU
Depends on the day of the week
ballcoach15, ATrain liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I think Ballcoach told me that he roots for Louisville once a year: when they play UVa. :lol:
ballcoach15 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Oh, dear God, please give us a bowl game against Coastal at MB, and invite both Jeff Barber and Coastal's old coach that used to bark like a dog, and Kyle Kallander, too, since both schools are "Big South alumni." :clapping
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 6th, 2020, 6:12 pm We deserve a better bowl than MB Bowl, based on a 9-1 record.
Coach - we would be happy with any bowl at this point and a LU/CCU game would be an awesome matchup!! Better then any match up I could think of... We would have a chance to give an L to an old rival on there home turf. If you can't get up for that game - you're not a football fan.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]