If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
I much prefer this years non con that has transpired with opening games against Purdue, Miss St, and now SC. Much better than tribeca Nazarene or whatever lol.
By LU Grad 11
Registration Days Posts
Wow! This team may be better than last year's team. Didn't think I'd be saying that at this point in the season, with so many new pieces. Agreed. Fun to watch on both ends! Spacing and ball movement on offense are a thing of beauty!
thepostman liked this
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
SC looks pretty good too. We just are hitting shots and will be very hard to beat when we are hitting shots, because 80% of them are 3’s;)
thepostman liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
SC’s defensive footwork is atrocious. I know Martin isn’t what he used to be; his change in coaching demeanor is well-documented. But I still don’t envy the next defensive film session or practice. He’s a defensive coach, so I know this will be personally embarrassing.

Meanwhile, Liberty looks incredibly unselfish. We’ve progressed beyond a team that can’t find a way to win against long and athletic. Our overall skill seems higher than last year. Of course it always looks better when the call is going in the hoop. But the confidence seems to be brimming now.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
No worries @stokesjokes I moved them over to this thread.

As far as this team I thought 1-3/2-2 this weekend was best case for this team. They are making me look silly.

South Carolina is putting more pressure on us now. They aren't going to just go away quietly.
stokesjokes liked this
By Jonathan Carone
Abii hasn’t had a ton of run in this game. Dobbs has gotten some really good time. Rode is proving he just becomes whatever we need him to be. Keegan has looked great. Darius has been everywhere. Parker is a great pickup.

So much for rebuilding.
Kricket, thepostman liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I see a lot of gifts in Shiloh ... feel like last piece is a more locked-in, aggressive game demeanor. Seems content being in a supporting role when he has ability to take on a lead role.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]