This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
But this isn't new for her. So if it was a problem then they shouldn't have included her in the team to begin with.

Donald Trump's world is Alex Jones Light at the point anyways.
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Well, she also may have crossed a legal and ethical line when she accused the (Republican) GA governor and Secretary of State of accepting commie bribes to throw the election. This comes pretty shortly after that.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Agreed. At the end of the day Trump will leave office. But he will never admit defeat.
thepostman liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Well, the fun is just beginning. FOIA release indicates Hunter Biden started secretly meeting with Tony Blinken in October, Biden’s choice for secretary of State. He's a partner of private equity firm Pine Island Capital Partners. Fox reported they assets companies in offshoring.

According to the firm's website, Blinken worked on the D.C. partners team, which works "in tandem with the investment team to source deals, conduct analyses, win bids, close transactions, and directly advise" the firm's portfolio companies. Pine Island's chairman is John Thain, the final chairman of Merrill Lynch before its sale to Bank of America. Blinken recused himself from Pine Island Capital Partners in 2020 to serve as a senior foreign policy advisor with the Biden campaign.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/2 ... net-440072
By Thirdbase
For the second time in American history, the war between the Left and Right took a dramatic turn at Gettysburg.

Then Powell delivered Thanksgiving baskets to Georgia and Michigan.

Nov. 25, 2020 — Evidence Day.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
A dramatic turn? Please explain.

I saw and heard much of the same. Enough to make it clear irregularities happened but nothing showing some kind of widespread fraud operation. The kind of operation that would need to be proven to overturn so many states.

Maybe you're just being facetious
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
We will see what comes out of it, there’s a lot to unpack. If the multiple spelling errors on the first page are any indication, I wouldn’t hold my breath.

What tips me off more, aside from my obvious bias :lol: , is that this release only happens after Trump and Co have decided to not have Powell as part of their legal team. I don’t think that timing is coincidental.
thepostman liked this
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Hey, I said we will see. I just don’t see a lot of indications that there’s substantive evidence there, but I’m not a lawyer and I sure as heck am not gonna read the whole thing. But if you’re looking to be taken seriously, a good start is to look for those red squiggly lines under your words.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: November 26th, 2020, 8:57 am A dramatic turn? Please explain.

I saw and heard much of the same. Enough to make it clear irregularities happened but nothing showing some kind of widespread fraud operation. The kind of operation that would need to be proven to overturn so many states.

Maybe you're just being facetious
It doesn’t have to be widespread just targeted. I’m not sure why they use the term “widespread” other than it sounds more dramatic. I certainly hope the copy turned in was cleaned up more than the snippets I’ve seen. The content might be good but you are already putting yourself behind the curve with gratuitous spelling errors
The ball is slowly moving. We have collectively gone from “There’s no fraud and everything is counted” to “Well there’s always SOME fraud and of course there will be a few irregularities.”
Personally I’ve gone from completely dismissing most of the claims to thinking there are a lot of coincidences It seems all or at least most of the errors favored Biden. I totally don’t understand how a candidate can have one vote total on election night, then 5 minutes later have thousands of fewer votes in the same State. Last night the PA legislators said they never voted on the voting system but it was forced on them by the governor.
Bottom line, regardless of any outcome certain States are unwilling to take relatively simple steps to make sure their election process is aboveboard. I don’t know why that would be
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 26th, 2020, 10:48 am Hey, I said we will see. I just don’t see a lot of indications that there’s substantive evidence there, but I’m not a lawyer and I sure as heck am not gonna read the whole thing. But if you’re looking to be taken seriously, a good start is to look for those red squiggly lines under your words.
I agree with you there
I would like an explanation as to why a pipe leak was called in that sent workers home in GA. Except there was no pipe leak, not everyone went home, and counting continued without observers. And who gained votes during that time
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Right, look into the irregularities and try to clean up processes for next time. I heard it was an overflowing toilet :lol:

But the facts on the ground in GA are that they did a hand recount already and it didn’t change anything, so we already know that Powell’s credibility took a big hit when her first major accusations were about electronic vote switching.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
stokesjokes wrote: November 26th, 2020, 11:04 am Right, look into the irregularities and try to clean up processes for next time. I heard it was an overflowing toilet :lol:

But the facts on the ground in GA are that they did a hand recount already and it didn’t change anything, so we already know that Powell’s credibility took a big hit when her first major accusations were about electronic vote switching.
Hand recounts aren’t audits. I’d like to see audits. And the hand recounts actually found one candidate had more votes then previously recorded. Actually they both did. But the error favored Biden and the correction Trump. That seems to be a trend
stokesjokes liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I wish there was more to this clip. But this seems like one of the anomalies that favored Biden that should be looked at. (Ditto any that did the same for Trump)
By stokesjokes
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: November 26th, 2020, 12:54 pm I wish there was more to this clip. But this seems like one of the anomalies that favored Biden that should be looked at. (Ditto any that did the same for Trump)
It’s weird- I’m searching and searching and I can’t find any information about this at all. The only place this claim has been made was in that room that day, but I can’t find any actual data or charts from election night that would corroborate it. It doesn’t seem like any news agencies have released anything further about it either, not even the right-wing ones.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The coverage of this whole thing is weird. I have friends in GA who are big Trump supporters and had no idea Powell filed her lawsuit. I’ve had time to look into things today and I’m just finding all coverage odd
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
You guys act like we aren't living in the digital age where you can't find this stuff yourself and very easily. All of the court filings are public. Read those and the judges response to them. It gives a much clearer picture of what is actually going on than Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, OAN, Newsmax, ABC, CBS or whatever other news group is out there. All of them are interested in writing some kind of narrative.

The press is free to report what they want and in 2020 we have the ability to very quickly find tangible documents that tell the whole story.

But sure, this is 1970s Russia :roll:
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Are you saying that there isn't a media blackout? I didn't state that it was 70's Russia. But yes, they would be proud. Yes, there are ways to find the information, but only if you're looking for it. The majority of people want to live their lives and don't look for it. They listen to and believe the narrative that is put forth from the major networks and top cable news channels.

I agree that we should read the actual court filings and not just someone's Twitter responses. I read the Georgia lawsuit yesterday. It's only 104 pages and is an easy read. I'll probably read the Michigan lawsuit after the football game today.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I don't think there is a media blackout but each media company clearly has some kind of narrative they are trying to communicate. I'm not a fan but comparing it with 1970s Russia is just such a huge jump in my opinion.

If the new players picks up on the pack line defen[…]

Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]