If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
At last week's game, I was told that the current number of 1,000 did not include players, band or stadium personnel. The understanding at that time was that 250 may include the players and require a limited roster size. Limited tickets for player families are likely going to be prioritized by class (Seniors, Juniors, etc....). The UMass game was supposed to be Senior Day.
stokesjokes liked this
ballcoach15 wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 10:06 am I thought it was interesting that while Duke was playing Michigan State and UNC was playing Stanford, UVA was feasting on St. Francis. I think UVA plays Sister Mary next.
Who had UVA Duke and UNC played previously?
JK37 wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 2:06 pm Virginia Tech plays VMI tomorrow night.
Talk about a CUPCAKE... :rofl
Duke women's team has canceled remainder of the season.

If basketball selection committee is anything like the crooked football committee, the Lady Blue Devils will still make NCAA tournament and get a #1 seed.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 4th, 2021, 4:36 pm I see that the NCAA D1 Council has now extended the Recruiting Dead Period until April 15, 2021. right now, I have no words to describe how weak the leadership is within the NCAA.
You have no words? That is a shock to no one!
ATrain wrote: January 4th, 2021, 8:58 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: January 4th, 2021, 4:36 pm I see that the NCAA D1 Council has now extended the Recruiting Dead Period until April 15, 2021. right now, I have no words to describe how weak the leadership is within the NCAA.
You have no words? That is a shock to no one!
#fakenews. He will still spout nonsense
ATrain, JCS Crew liked this
Last night I went to a baseball game between the #1 Arkansas Razorbacks and #9 Florida Gators. Over 11,000 people attended and it had a similar atmosphere to the 2019 season. I only saw a few masks the whole night. It was the first event that I've been to in the last year that wasn't majorly restricted and it was a positive experience.
Sly Fox, Sly Fox, TH Spangler and 1 others liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]