Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I disagree on greatest Win in history. An important onwC for sure. But I think the bowl win was better. Baylor was greater. Every one of our P5 wins so far came over opponents in the dumps.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
chris leedlelee wrote: October 17th, 2020, 2:27 pm
My wife just asked me "is it worth dedicating 4 hours to this when its 65 and sunny out?"

I don't have an answer to this
https://syracusefan.com/threads/liberty ... 09/page-40

Pray for Syracuse fans guys. :lol:
I told CiderJim at softball scrimmage yesterday, if we win, some SU fans may need to be put on suicide watch.
Jonathan Carone wrote: October 17th, 2020, 4:08 pm Syracuse is terrible but they’re in the ACC. This is a huge win because it’s our first P5 win as an FBS program.

I disagree on ranking us right now but that doesn’t diminish the historic nature of this win.
My thoughts exactly. We will get more votes this week but other then that, I can't see us cracking rhe top 25.

That in no way diminishes this. It is a big moment for our program. It wasn't a fluke either which makes it that much sweeter.
chris leedlelee liked this
JK37 wrote: October 17th, 2020, 3:39 pm I disagree on greatest Win in history. An important onwC for sure. But I think the bowl win was better. Baylor was greater. Every one of our P5 wins so far came over opponents in the dumps.
I think the bowl win was better but I think beating a P5 gets you noticed much more. A basic G5 beating another G5 doesn't raise that many eyebrows.
Last edited by sstaedtler on October 21st, 2020, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ballcoach15, chris leedlelee, LU 57 and 1 others liked this
Unexpected 3 day hospital stay from blood clots in my leg - had the whole staff rooting for LU and clear instructions to leave me alone during the game - had my LU hat on and a gown. I knew it could happen, but had to see it to believe it. Friends and relatives who get annoyed with me for talking about LU are suddenly believers...what an impressive showing.
BlueBlood, LU 57, flameshaw and 8 others liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]