Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

SumItUp wrote: October 12th, 2020, 9:29 am Hopefully, the restrictions will be lifted in time for the Southern Miss game to get to 20% or 25% capacity. People of VA, call your governor!
The government is riding on this and will do so as long as possible. Unfortunately we have to get used to it. At least we aren't having dramatic moments like Tech has (probably still have).
By Dalegarz1
I'm coming down from New Jersey for the weekend and need 2 tickets for the Southern Miss game, if possible. Please send me a PM if you can help me out-Thx.

Also, is tailgating in the field across from hockey rink allowed?
I think tailgating is open, and I've seen fans grilling in the morning on campus, but I don't know about the specific location that was mentioned.
By jweaks
Dalegarz1 wrote: October 21st, 2020, 11:50 am One last plea for 2 tickets to the Southern Miss game. Even if it's last minute, please let me know. You can email me at:
dgarlick@ccm.edu. Thank you!
I've got two. I'll email you.

Oooops... I just realized it was more than one person looking for two. I reached out to Dalegarz1 first so I'll wait to see if he takes them, and if not I'll offer to the original poster and then down the line. I would like face value for them, 2x$25.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ole Cider just needs ONE ticket! Study And I'll pay top dollar to watch some :football .
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:This is just a " test post" to see if board is locked down.
Please enlighten us.
jbock13 wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 5:00 pm
ballcoach15 wrote:This is just a " test post" to see if board is locked down.
Please enlighten us.
Just in case you can't tell, nobody is posting anything today. But I haven't checked the popcorn thread.
Tickets. Bitter sweet for me this week. This was our last chance to go this year.
When we talked about a home game this weekend my daughter was even amiable by stating it was okay and we can watch on TV. What a fudged up year this year for all of us. And, what a great performing team so far. When they scheduled Umess I really felt like we did miss a shot at another game this year.
I miss being on campus :(
Our family misses being on campus :(
Maybe next year
By jweaks
ncflamefan wrote: October 11th, 2020, 11:10 pm If you have two tickets that you are not going to use I would be happy to take them off your hands.
Dalegarz1 never responded, so I still have two. Would you like them? 2x$25
JW
By jweaks
Not sure if I'm going to be able to get rid of these. I'll be in the bookstore parking lot. Here's my cell number, text me if someone wants them.

919-951-9908
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]