This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
Coming in this weekend to watch us demolish UNA.
This may be our only game this weekend so we are letting our daughter who is a rabid Flames fan essentials get what she wants. We reside so rural here in PA the is no Chick-Fil-A anywhere near us. The dughter loves the Chick and wants them for dinner Friday evening and as out graditinoal meal after the game. I can handle it once which would be after the game. Friday night I want something for me.

I( love spicy food (Thai, Mexican, Indian) or Sashimi. Is there anyone that may deliver to the Residence? Or, after I hook her up is there anywhere nearby recommended for pick up?

Thank you for your help.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote: October 1st, 2020, 8:52 pm Coming in this weekend to watch us demolish UNA.
This may be our only game this weekend so we are letting our daughter who is a rabid Flames fan essentials get what she wants. We reside so rural here in PA the is no Chick-Fil-A anywhere near us. The dughter loves the Chick and wants them for dinner Friday evening and as out graditinoal meal after the game. I can handle it once which would be after the game. Friday night I want something for me.

I( love spicy food (Thai, Mexican, Indian) or Sashimi. Is there anyone that may deliver to the Residence? Or, after I hook her up is there anywhere nearby recommended for pick up?

Thank you for your help.
Ty Thai, La Caretta (Mexican) and Milan (Indian) all close to campus. Google's your friend.
CCWMichael liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote: October 1st, 2020, 8:52 pm Coming in this weekend to watch us demolish UNA.

Thank you for your help.
Milan Indian will Door Dash or GrubHub it to you
CCWMichael liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote: October 4th, 2020, 5:32 pm This is why I talk to people .... or write.

Milan Indian done me well . Boys, thank you.
That place used to be the best south of DC (even better than the one in C’ville). But it went down a skosh. Still love it though. Found a place in Gboro that’s really solid that I get when I am down there too
CCWMichael liked this
NCAA Realignment Megathread

At what point in history was the ACC ever any bett[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

With all due respect, Atrain was in Dallas in his […]

LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]