Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
I’ll be there. It sure will be odd to see an empty stadium. At least we have a number of players that remember playing at Presbyterian. It will be like old times.

Hopefully, the Governor increases the allowed numbers soon.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 4:36 pm Here I am thinking I was making good strides in FC points. I most certainly won't get a call.
When I was buying all those points watching us play at the FCS level Mr Good kept telling me one day when we go FBS and start selling out all the good seats those points would be worth a lot. Oh well :lol:
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Just a thought... have the band outside of the stadium. That way it doesn’t count toward the total. Surely someone has thought about that.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
So what’s this website you all talk about checking that has your points etc?
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
The band will be on the student side in the upper deck and no they will not be playing on the field. No one is allowed on the field except for the teams and officials.
By rtb72
Confirmed my tickets this afternoon. Made my week! Aaaaaaaaaand, I called FC and chose my words wisely not knowing what the stance was on the respective matter..... I asked the young lady if we might be able to "do some picnicking in our parking spot with maybe some games and other activties"....she laughed and said tailgating is allowed. Needless to say....I am on cloud 9! Miss it so much.
CCWMichael liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 4:09 pm The band will be there and they will take up approximately 300 of the 1,000 in attendance.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 6:26 am
A Sea of Red wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 4:09 pm The band will be there and they will take up approximately 300 of the 1,000 in attendance.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
That's good and bad. As someone suggested, put band outside stadium, and pipe in the music if they have to.

The governor should raise the 1000 limit. The AD at UVA should call the governor and talk him into increasing the limit for football games. (he will listen to her)
LUOrange liked this
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 1:09 pm NC upped their limit yesterday. 7% of capacity I believe.
Everyone here shpuld writhe the governor and ask him to do the same. I did. The only thing was, I told him I was a UVA fan. 8) 8)
ballcoach15 liked this
By CCWMichael
ballcoach15 wrote: September 24th, 2020, 9:34 am Did anyone ever think it would be almost impossible to get a ticket to a Home LU football game ?
Certainly not from arbitrary numbers not set by co-equal branches of Government.
SumItUp liked this
By michaeleyou
Registration Days Posts
I have two tickets available. I can meet at Williams Stadium before the game Saturday. $25. each. First come first serve.
Message me.
By LUDad
CCWMichael wrote: September 24th, 2020, 11:34 am
Purple Haize wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 6:44 pm So what’s this website you all talk about checking that has your points etc?
Flames Club.
There is a link for the Flames Club on the Liberty Flames site.
Click on Flames Club/donate
https://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cf ... 4&teamID=9
Curious. My daughter purchases the football season tickets. How many points were needed to be able to purchase tickets this year.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
michaeleyou wrote: September 24th, 2020, 8:04 pm I have two tickets available. I can meet at Williams Stadium before the game Saturday. $25. each. First come first serve.
Message me.
You could charge more I would think.
By michaeleyou
Registration Days Posts
Yeah. But I just want someone to get to use them.
By CCWMichael
LUDad wrote: September 24th, 2020, 8:12 pm
CCWMichael wrote: September 24th, 2020, 11:34 am
Purple Haize wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 6:44 pm So what’s this website you all talk about checking that has your points etc?
Flames Club.
There is a link for the Flames Club on the Liberty Flames site.
Click on Flames Club/donate
https://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cf ... 4&teamID=9
Curious. My daughter purchases the football season tickets. How many points were needed to be able to purchase tickets this year.
Points were and are not needed to purchase tickets. A club member collects points for club levels, purchasing season tickets and, referring members. The points are used to help two same level club members differentiate who has priority for ticketing. So lets say Bigsmooth and I are Coaches level and he has been a member since dirt has been around but me since only TG. He has earned more points and therefore will pick his seats before me or like this year he will be offered a shot at game tickets before I am.
By CCWMichael
CCWMichael wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 1:46 pm I contacted the Flames Club about missing priority status. this is the first they heard of it and no one else called in so the Director will be contacted to see if others have called in. I the A Sea of Red under the bus and reported I know of one other person who mentioned it in a thread.
I hope that did not affect who was in line for tickets or not.
OBTW, I will not be there for game 1. We will see about game 2 but it sounds as if others are being asked about game 2 already sooooo maybe game 3. LA-Monroe would actually be preferred so it may all work out in the wash. Southern Miss would not be a bad draw either.
Now the only thing listed on my account banner is points.
Am I being deleted :lol:
Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by So[…]