If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
I didn't see another thread about this shortened 2020 season. Some are saying the MLB experiment has failed because of Miami... but it is interesting to me that no players from either Atlanta or Philadelphia contracted COVID after playing them. To me, that is a success.

I am hopeful for football... but there is much more contact there. :?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I think it will be a great experiment showing The Rona isn’t as bad as the fear mongers would have us believe.
Because it’s all Political now. :)

Players from Hot Spot cities will be interesting to watch.
flamehunter liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Well, this could get interesting.

Update from ESPN

Major League Baseball commissioner Rob Manfred told MLB Players Association executive director Tony Clark on Friday that if the sport doesn't do a better job of managing the coronavirus, it could shut down for the season, sources familiar with the conversation told ESPN.

The league and players recognize the coming days are a critical juncture following an outbreak among the Miami Marlins in which 18 players and two coaches have tested positive for COVID-19. Two positive tests by St. Louis Cardinals players on Friday exacerbated concerns inside the sport about the presence of the coronavirus and whether the jointly agreed-upon protocols are being followed properly to prevent outbreaks similar to Miami's.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
According to that article the season could be haulted as soon as Monday if another outbreak were to take place.

Players apparantly aren't following protocols away from stadiums. So drama all around.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I’m only half kidding when I say that ESPN wants the MLB season canceled so they can talk about the NBA for for next five months in row.
Purple Haize liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]